Home

I quit SWG

Nedak

Today I quit SWG because the lag was to much for me.. It was slowing my computer down alot. It took me a while just to get to some websites. Once I uninstalled it I realised it was a 5gig program. That seems a bit much for a computer game. SOE is way over there head if they think that normal computers can run a 5 gig game... I am thinking about buying another online game maybe Empire at War. What do you guys think?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is what I wrote to SOE today tell me if it sucks or not lol:

I just quit Star Wars Galaxies because the game is too large for my computer I lag allot and the game almost ruined my computer. The game is fun but the lagging is awful. I do not understand why you guys can't fix lag instead of being cheap and trying to milk money out of us. Don't you wonder why so many people have quit the game? Because the lag makes the game suck and the NGE makes it even worse. Until you guys are fired by Lucasarts or improve the game I will not be returning. I can promise you that I will tell people to not play the game, install the game, and even not to buy the software which is over priced. I can bet that I will be getting an email back from some staff member telling me that everything will be fine and not to worry about it. Well you know what? Everything will not fine because the last time I emailed you guys which was about 2 months ago I have not seen any improvement since then. Goodbye and good riddance SOE.

Your best out of it Han,its gone done the crapper and will never be the force it once was.

Its a shame because theres no other game like the original SWG out there

Time will tell, fozzie.

I still play, because I enjoy the changes, for the most part. I don't see myself going to any other MMORPG. . .perhaps SWG 2. :lol:

SOE will not care about losing you because i was in mos eisly tonight and it was packed, so the game is getting better, yet i still have to find lag, i dont understand why u get it so much.

That is correct ! :smash:

And Han Sala, if your PC can't run a 5gig program, how "average" do you think your computer is then? :toilet1:

My pc cost £2300 in december and it still couldnt run SWG at full tilt without the lag

Antec SuperLANBoy Case

OCZ Technology ModStream 520W PSU

Asus A8N-SLI Deluxe

AMD Athlon64 4000+ CPU Retail (90nm) S939

Zalman 7700-Cu (120mm)

Crucial PC3200 DIMM 1024Mb

Club3D GeForce 7800GTX PCI-E

Samsung SpinPoint P120 200gb SATA

Samsung D162C Black DVD-ROM

Samsung Silver Bezel

Samsung W162B Black DVD-RW

Samsung Silver Bezel

Windows XP Professional OEM

Viewsonic VX912B Monitor

Altec 5100 Speakers

Logitech Desktop MX3000

12 Inch Dual Blue Cathodes

My pc cost £2300 in december and it still couldnt run SWG at full tilt without the lag

Antec SuperLANBoy Case

OCZ Technology ModStream 520W PSU

Asus A8N-SLI Deluxe

AMD Athlon64 4000+ CPU Retail (90nm) S939

Zalman 7700-Cu (120mm)

Samsung SpinPoint P120 200gb SATA

Samsung D162C Black DVD-ROM

Samsung Silver Bezel

Samsung W162B Black DVD-RW

Samsung Silver Bezel

Windows XP Professional OEM

Viewsonic VX912B Monitor

Altec 5100 Speakers

Logitech Desktop MX3000

12 Inch Dual Blue Cathodes

OMFG :sheepdanc That's an pwnage computer!!!

LOL! I just NEVER could get into Word of Warcraft.

Me neither, I just found it boring. SWG could be so much better than WoW, but SWG has just been unlucky with a lot of bad updates, and crappy customer support.

Lol you only have 6 posts what do you know about posts.

Yeah, but he's right :)

Archived