Home

FreakyLinks

Flying Beastie

I don't mean this as spam (and even if I did, isn't everyone entitled to at least one?), but merely as a fan trying to save one of the few high-brow shows left on the air.

FreakyLinks is in danger of being canned (again) by Fox. Many fans are trying to convince them to sell it to the Sci-Fi Network, so if you watch the show, please, add your name to the petition.

http://www.angelfire.com/tv2/SpikeandDrusillas/Freaky.html

------------------

"Do fish-people eat fish, or would that be like humans eating monkeys?"

"Humans do eat monkeys. In fact humans eat other humans. . . Y'know, as a species, we are really quite unpleasant."

Guest Dj Skywalka

What the heck is homework???

------------------

Dj Skweejie

-WORDS OF WISDOM-

Never right obscenities on the back of the notebook of someone you can't trust

Guest Hans The Great

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!! I say, "Cancel Away!"

That show is TERRIBLE: Predictable plots, terrible acting and I never thought the "jiggly-cam" method of directing was a good idea. I know Fox is scrambling to find a replacement for the X-Files but this ain't it.

The Sci-Fi channel should buy it; I mean they bought all that other crap like "Black Scorpion" and "Lexx". "Freakycrap" should be right at home there.

Fox has a replacement for X-Files. The Lone Gunmen starts . . .<small>where is that Starlog? I had it yesterday</small>. . . in a few months. ( rolleyes.gif )

What I know is that Fox probably plans to replace it with some "reality" series, like Red Alert, Survivor, or Temptation Island.

I don't want reality, damnit, I want half-decent "Spec Fic" on TV!

------------------

"Humans do eat monkeys. In fact humans eat other humans. . . Y'know, as a species, we are really quite unpleasant."

I used to, until fwooty YTV pulled it.

I've seen about half the first season, and can I just say that I love D'argo's transforming sword/rifle. biggrin.gif

------------------

Guest Zoom Rabbit

Boy howdy! Star Trek and Battlestar Galactica are the only things I've seen on that channel that I like...

More real space operas, less mutie bastards please!

I don't even get Sci-Fi Channel ('cause I'm a Canadian and our cable sucks), but I know that if Sci-Fi Channel picks up FreakyLinks, I can count on one of the wannabe stations (The New RO, OnTV, or Space Network) doin' the simulcast thing.

I wish I got MST3K. I've only ever seen two (Santa Claus Conquers the Martians and . . . uh, I think it was This Island Earth --the MST3K "movie" on video), but I love the style of it.

One of these days, I'm gonna get a bunch of friends together and have a MST3K party.

Maybe Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz. . .

. . . And step, and slide, and step, and slide. . . one, two, three, one, two, three . . .

wink.gif

*mental image of Wing Zero waltzing with an Ares*

------------------

Guest AceAzzameen

Originally posted by Darth Sceltor:

I don't watch it. I do watch Dark Angel however.

Hell yes!! Jessica Alba... Ace fades into a period of gibbering, drooling, slobbering, and making gesticulations...

... and finally snaps out of it.

Gyah! I love that show! eek.gif

And yeah, the Lone Gunmen is starting in March, they advertised it last night during X-Files. Looks to be lotsa fun.

------------------

"With the blast shield down, I can't even see. How am I supposed to fight?"

Rogue Leader 3

aceazzameen@yahoo.com

or manofstele@yahoo.com

Archived