Home

Servers

Blings

I have a character on Bria and it's pretty nicely populated (compared to other servers, I'm pretty new and I've heard pre-NGE it was insanely populated).

The last I heard.. character transfers were off because they were trying to resolve some issues caused by the second character slot everyone was given. They've not given an eta on when it will be backup.

My personal opinion is if they are not going to reinstate pre-NGE, character transfers should be free to people who are on unpopulated servers. I'm a bit of a conspirancy theorist, so my thoughts are SOE is most likely considering just that - waiting to see if their 15 day free trial for cancelled accounts works, and keeping transfers off until they know for sure :p

Yeah if your gonna transfer i would choose bria as i have an alt on it and its pretty well populated, my main character is on sunrunner though which is prety well full in mos eisly most of the time, especially at night, in europe anyway its full at night which is probably afternoon in america

Archived