Home

i command you to give me your opinion

Nute Gunray

you didn't go to high school with some that dyed his hair a different color ever couple of weeks just so people would talk about what color it would be next. he went two tone red and green for christmas.

there was a buzz about what color it would be for graduation..what he would shock us all with. he told me (being on the inside to his schemes) would dye it a rival school's colors. what color did he go with?

HIS NATURAL BROWN. more shock came from that than if he had dyed it.

there's a story with no real point.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Zoom Rabbit

When I was ten, I used to play with army men in the back yard. My plastic minions would charge lustily into the otherwise peaceful garden scene, astonishing nearby birds with the rat-a-tat sounds of imaginary weaponry. Out would come the tanks, hellish little monsters with three-inch long barrels that would cover large swaths of ground in fire zones that overlapped with deadly precision. Shouts, explosions and screams of pain would fill the sunny afternoon as my little plastic pawns would scrabble desperately for a foothold at the birdbath, or maybe a last stand by the apple tree. Eventually it would come down to a handful of toy soldiers wrestling it out with bayonets and gun-stocks for an inch of precious dirt. If asked, my parents would say that I was playing peacefully in the back yard.

...Absolutely no point to that post, either! wink.gif

Wow!!

When I was little, I really didn't play with toys much. I had some My Little Ponies and that was about it!! My playtimes weren't that interesting. When my parents thought I was playing peacefully in the backyard... I was!

I just thought I'd add to the string of posts with no point!! scatter.gif

When I was young I had tonnes of toys: mostly Transformers, but with some G.I. Joe, and some Thundercat stuff.

I also had some Robotech figures, notably (micronized) Zentraedi, who can be distinguished from humans by their brightly-coloured hair. cool.gif

Yeehaw! Back on topic. wink.gif

And now this doubly appropriate quote from Andromeda's Captain Beka Valentine of the Eureka Maru:

BEKA: My dad thought having just one hair colour was boring, so he created nanobots that let me change my hair colour at will.

TRANCE: *excited* Can you do purple?

BEKA: *concentrates for a moment, then shakes hair, which morphs to purple*

TRANCE: *giggles*

------------------

"Do fish-people eat fish, or would that be like humans eating monkeys?"

"Humans do eat monkeys. In fact humans eat other humans. . . Y'know, as a species, we are really quite unpleasant."

I could lose the beard, but then I would look out of place at school because somewhere around 75% of the guys in the building I have most of my classes in have some type of beard-like thing. And the remaining 25% have large sideburns or are bald. I don't want to call attention to myself by being clean shaven. (But red hair won't call attention to me rolleyes.gif strange people around here)

because it looks bad. case in point: backstreet boys. case #2: anyone of those people on mulletsgalore.com.

most young guy shouldn't grow facial hair unless their beards/staches are thick like Alec Baldwin hair or something. Otherwise it looks stringy and pathetic.

don't do ANYTHING just because everyone else is doing it, Nute.

Originally posted by Keyan Farlander:

I think coloring your hair is stupid. I just don't see how anyone does it because they like it. How often do you see your own hair? You do it for other people.

I did it because I wanted a change, and thinking my hair looks cool gives a false sense of confidence that I normally dont have, then a girl that I have a huge crush(yes, im 19 and I have crush) on said it was really cool, so i guess i proved both points...................odd...........and Ike, i look pretty cool with some stubble, or i dont like to shave daily, its you call. And 2 days=dirty.......i learned that the hard way.......do you like my grammar? its too late to actually use it cause im tired bored and lazy but not yet able to sleep, my spellings pretty damned good though huh?

Guest Zoom Rabbit

*(Has Borg weasels shave everyone bald with rusty butterknives.)*

Now we all look silly. biggrin.gif

<font size=1>This lesson brought to you by boot camp.</font>

I have not combed my hair for the past 3 years except for Thanksgiving and funerals and stuff.

------------------

Was I supposed to eat the heads too? 'Cause I took nooo prisioners!

Once again, evil is defeated through the use of decorative agricultural technology!

Official forum Psychic

i used to dye my hair. dyed it for three years in fact; every color from blonde to dark brown to red. and Ike, you can say that i did it for other people if you want, i don't care, but the reason i dyed it was because i didn't like my natural color at the time, which is plain medium brown. and after three years of it, i got sick of the hassle and the stuff that hairdye does to your hair, so i cut it all off and let it grow in my natural color, which i now love smile.gif it has these pretty bronze colored highlights and it's so healthy now...anyway, that's my hairdye story biggrin.gif

------------------

If you live to be a hundred, i hope i live to be a hundred minus one so i never have to live without you!

SkirtPower@hotmail.com

Official Forum Chick

Archived