Home

Origin Of the Sith

Fate's Decision

(hurray im finally ending this ship battle)

Arca flew back and forth off the walls in impossible speeds only avaliable to his Unknown species and jedi. He saw a sith walking through the ship and... Jedi following him? Arca kept up behind them at a safe distance. His mind wandered and was full of questions as he did so. Was the sith and the jedi allies now? Maybe they were all jedi and they just had an argument?. Then a thought struck him: What part of the ship were the stupid imps going to fire at?

Arca looked outside a window: They were in low orbit around a familar planet. Another thought struck at him again: Was that the planet my C.R.O.W.s (see my entry) were stationed on in case i failed? And another thought: Maybe the jedi and the sith were going to crash land on it. Then they would continue fighting and my men would be in danger... The colour draining from arca's face as he kept following...

Then his thoughts were cut short as he shivered: Now someone was following him. Must have been the other jedi he sensed. So it was a following game was it? The jedi followed the sith and Arca followed the jedi, Another jedi was following arca. Or at least someone with the powers of a jedi...

There was 3 minutes to destruction

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(New char!!!)(This guy is my main guy hes gonna kill arca)

Name: Juice Flowe

Faction: Neutral

Class: Hired Assassin

Equipment: Stolen Jedi Lightsabre

Strengths: Assassination, Cityfighting, Going behind enemy lines, Force powers

Weaknesses: Space sickness, Space Combat (Piloting), Spread Shot blasters

Background: Juice Flowe and Arca Wolfe were friends in a Mercenary Acadamy on Tatooine when they both found out they had large amounts of Medocloreans in them. Arca denied it but Juice excepted it but refused to go to the jedi acadamy when a jedi master came to him (Ended up slaying that master as well :D) and kept on training to become an assassin. When the Mercenary Acadamy was attacked during the battle Juice and Arca were seperated they thought each other ran away from each other and forged a new hatred for each other. Once they fought each other while trying to assassinate one target: A chancellor. They still have that hatred up to this day.

Juice looked through the space window to see the spce battle that had been going since yesterday. There had been many ships falling from orbit but one that had its engines blown and was slightly smoking was the one he was on and the one different from the others. Juice could feel jedi and sith presences on the ship. There was only one sith presences and at first he could feel many jedi presences... but most of them disappeared now.. meaning they died... Juice coul even feel the presence of a semi-jedi, a jedi who refused ro belive of his powers. Juice only knew one of those type and that was Arca Wolfe.. but he couldn't possibly be on the same mission as hime twice. Juice was hired by a rebel Admiral to kill a sithlord by the name of Zion Romantix. He was even in the same room as all the jedi, the sith, and the semi-jedi for a long period of time, All that time Juice was using an old Mercenary Acadamy tactic of staying on the ceiling. Juice grew suspicious of his theory that it might be Arca on this ship as the semi-jedi did that same tactic. That semi-jedi was probally noticed by the sith and jedi. Luckily Juice had a power that not many jedi have; to not only disappear in the force but to disguise the non-presence of himself as something else, in this case, a recon droid watching from inside the pipes.

But after the jedi had a few clashes and dramatic talks (lol) with the sith they left, talking about half the ship blowing up but being able to crashland it and them heading to the bridge.

Now Juice was following the semi-jedi by using a tactic he figured only jedi,sith and people of Juice and Arca's species: Jumping off the walls back and forth at Astonishing speeds. Juice groaned when he found out something that confermed Juice's sispicions: The Semi-jedi (Arca, He now knew) was using that same tactic.

Hatred pouring through him because of Arca ditching him on tatooine (or so he thought), He used Force speed to excellerate his jumping-off-the-walls tactic, And then caught up to arca. With speeds making him barely visible to mortal eyes he wiped out his lightsabre, activated it and swung it down on arca...

Arca turned around and threw juice back using his stupid telekenetic glove.

"I knew i felt another jedi presence in that darked out room back there". Arca murmered

"Shutup and lets get on with it, fool" Juice snapped back. And whipped his lightsabre around, Nearly catching Arca in the foot.

"Fin-- Arca didn't get the time to finish because two surviving jedi ran into the room (not any other chars) obviously to see what the racket was about.

Arca, Angered that what seemed the interpution of the utter defeat of his old friend, Telekeneticly threw one jedi against the wall and exploded another jedi's head in a explosion or blood, brains and bones. Arca quicked Telekeneticly pulled a jedi's lightsabre to him, activating it.

"Now lets forget that little interuption ever happened and get on with it." said Juice.

"Indeed." Replied Arca. And they started expertly swinging at each other but each other blocked each attack they threw. They bounced off obsticles and every time Juice's Black stolen Jedi lightsabre and Arca's New lightsabre collided. Finally Juice turned off his lightsabre and threw Arca's Lightsabre against the wall, Turning it off to.

As Arca called his lightsabre back to him said "Do you know that this ship is gonna go boomy-boomy in 2 and a half minutes?"

"Yes, I was the one who tricked the imp idiots into doing that"Arca replied, Caustious.

"The sith says that only half the ship will blow and their going to just let this thing drop to the planet below, Then fight continue there."Juice said slowly."Maybe we should do the same".

Arca thought for a moment then tucked his lightsabre on his belt and said."Agreed".

They set off bouncing of the walls down the corridor again towards the bridge...

There was two minutes till the destruction of the ship...

Scur finally made a hole in the door and noticed Phinius moving the rubble with the force, revealing Zaran who was pretty banged up from being crushed. "Well what happened to Zion?"

"He said that the ship is blowing up and we shall continue the fight on land. We must follow him to the bridge."

Zaran slowly stood up and swiped off his bruises and cuts with Force Heal which made the scars disappear almost.

"Lead the way Phinius." said Zaran as he felt for his lightsaber hilt. Phinius started walking towards a blast door leading towards the bridge.

(Juice this happened little before your post!)

(lol sorry if i keep taking over the story and don't giv u guys enough time to respond but i like this role-play and i go on the forums a lot)

(This post is after you all get to the bridge)

Juice and Arca reached the ladder that lead to the bridge. They stopped and turned to each other.

"Well here we are" Said Arca, Twitching at the fact their was a sith above him.

"I guess we wait for the ship to explode" Said Juice

"Or...." Said Arca. "Or what?" Juice said back, Curious.

"Why are you here, Juice?" Asked Arca, Curiousity clear on his face.

"Well if you really must know... To kill that sith above us." Said Juice

"Exactly the same reason as me!" Exclaimed Arca."Why don't we run up there and just kill the sith!" He took a step towards the ladder.

"NO!" Roared Juice.

"You can't stop me." said Arca, angry, Though he wasn't so sure himself.

"watch me" Replied Juice Fiercely. And before arca could respond, Juice rammed his palm into his temple, knocking Arca unconcious. He hoped no one heard anything up above.

There was 1 minute till destruction... (Hurry up guys! i hate fighting on ships)

(yes, Rures is an extremely powerful Sith lord but the rebellion doesn't know that he has that much power)

The ship have an unexpected jolt as it broke in half from chemical defusion. All of the Jedi were thrown off balance, giving the que to leave. Mid finished off the last of the Imperials and beckoned Zaran to follow him to the first hangar. He retraced his steps back to his green-trimmed corefighter and Zaran used the force to unhinge a blue-trimmed one from two other corefighters. Master Kantei and his Padawan were both concious and already loading up injured but living jedi into each of their gunships. Mid and Zaran then flared up their corefighters and flew around to the other end of the ship, and waited for the exit of Phinius and Scur.

(I'm getting my chars off this damn ship now)

Their was a great groan of the ship as it broke in half. Juice was starring out at the window at the dying space battle as Arca awoke...

Before Juice could do anything, Arca activated his lightsabre and took a swipe at Juice's back. Juice screamed out in pain then activated his own black lightsabre.

"So thats how you want to play is it?" Juice swung back, Taking Arca's finger off.

Then they stopped catching each other off guard and once again matched each others attacks. They kept fighting without saying anything intill juice turned his lightsabre off and said

"Catch me if you can" To arca, And when flying off the walls down the hall.

Arca growled, Turned off his lightsabre and took off after him.

Juice used force speed to gain speed moving along the halls and finally reached the part where the ship broke in half.

"Race you down there" Juice said. Juice put his rebreather in his mouth and back flipped off the ship to the atmoshpere below.

Arca did the same. they fell down at speeds so fast they were just a blur to anything. They had no jetpacks, no parachutes to land. No jedi or sith could do this. They had skin that burned easily in the atmosphere. People of Juice's and Arca's Species had metals as bones and their skin was tough as titanium (Not tough enough when it comes to a lightsabre). Juice could feel his body heating up and friction daring to burn him up to nothing.

But he was going so fast the atmosheric entry was only 15 seconds long. He knew if raised an arm it would only break off. they reached speeds at a thousand miles per hour and then they hit ground.

It blew a 2 deep holes and 2 small craters in the grounds in the long flat valley they landed in. They both lay curled up in those 2 holes suffering from lack of energy. Now when they did that type of maneuvre in Mercenary acadamy their would be people ready to pick them up. But this time they just had to suck it up.

Juice groaned and had to use much effort to throw himself up the hole. When he got there he saw arca standing at the edge of a nearby forest. He said:

"Up for a game of hide, seek and tag?" And disappeared into the forest.

Anger flew itself through Juice. Arca didn't have the right to tease him. Arca was weaker than him.

He ran through the forest as quiet as a ghost. Arca was playing games with him. He was finally using the force, And now he hid himself in it. Juice did the same. He felt Arca's presence close by but didn't know where. As he approached a hill Arca's presence was gone. Then he heard the Hum of a lightsabre and his own voice uncontrollably screaming. His hand was on the ground, Sliced clean off. And their was Arca, Smiling.

Uncontrolable anger coursed through his veins in unbelivable amounts. The cracking of a massive electric storm rolled overhead. Juice screamed in anger and the forest burst into flames. The mounatins on either side of them shook then exploded as if they were active volcanos the entire time.

Holding his bleeding stub of what used to be an arm, He screamed

"I'LL KILL YOU! YOUR DEAD YOUR DEAD!"

He activated his lightsabre and leaped upon a trembling Arca. He raised his lightsabre in attempt to block the inevitable attack.

Thats when Juice was blinding by Pure white light.

He screamed as a blaster bolt blew through his shoulder, Blood splurting everywhere. He looked up to see C.R.O.W.s standing in perfect circle formation around him. One fired and took out Juice's stomach. Another fired and knocked him in the leg, Making him collapse. The C.R.O.W.s tighted their formation, Shooting one by one. His black lightsabre blew out of his hand as a bolt took out his other shoulder.

"Nooo!" He screamed over and over as the Crows fired at him, Turning him to a bloody mass. Juice struggled to breath as he only had one lung left.

He looked up at the sky and screamed one last time. "Noooo!" The Crows and Arca backed off then blew into dust then the valley turned to dust from a massive light wave, Making it a ravaged wasteland. Juice looked at his pieces of flesh in pools of blood. His last thought was 'I'm not done yet' and his head fell to the ground. Dead. The explosion that made the valley a wasteland could be seen from all over the planet.

(sos I havnt posted in a while of been on holiday)

Phinius stumbled as the ship gave a huge jolt. Zion had disapeared from view and now Phinius was in complete darkness.

"Where...am....I going" Pinius managed to gasp. He continued to walk down the dark passage and eventually found the bridge. The space battle outside was crazy. Ships everywhere, explosions and Phinius could even hear the sreams of the men who were being killed. Phinius tried to block these noises out. he knew he could only hear this becasue of the force. He screwed up his face and almost weapt. He fell to the floor. Zion stood in a corner staring at his old pupil.

"You now what I mean?"

Phinius ignored him

"See what the Jedi have casued?"

Phinius sobbed over a control pannel

"Some Jedi you are....A Jedi is not supposed to have the feelings you have"

Phinius stopped in time to say

"I hate you" when the ship gave another jolt and the ship ripped in half...

The ship plumeted to the planet below. It gained speed and crashed head on into a building. Phinius was thrown against the control pannel at the front of the bridge. He hit his head and everything went black. He had a starnge vision. A dark Jedi in a mask was directing a war. He turned to see Phinius looke at him. The figure ignited a blade which was dark red. Phinius got out his purple blade and they started dueling. The Jedi swung and took a slash. Phinius woke up was covered in blood and sweating. He lay on the floor for some time before coming colpletly to his senses. He sat up and took in his surroundings. He remembered what had happened now. Zion was no where to be seen. Phinius walked down the dark hallways and came to a room. Inside was a grey Jedi robe which he exchanged for his blood stained one. He left the room and went to where the ship had been split in half. The ship was still glowing red from the heat. He jumped out and went in search for any survivors. Strangly enough he could not find any cuts on him so that meant his old Jedi robe was not covered in his blood but someone elses. The ship had crashed into a cathedral. Phinius entered the now ruined area. He came to a foundatin. Sitting by the waters edge was Zion. He was meditating.

"You took some time"

"I was-"

"Covered in blood....and dreaming of what is to come"

"Yes...well how do you know that is to come?"

"I have foreseen it...A Jedi Civil war"

"It can not-"

"Enough. You came here to attempt the finish a Job"

"But you-"

"I have been given the title of a Sith lord. But why does this title suddenly make me evil ? How can any title make you evil? A title is just a name it does not control what you do"

Phinius reached for his saber but it gone.

"I have it"

Zion stood up and threw the Lightsaber to Phinius who ignited it as he caught it. Zion sighed.

"You have mutch to learn"

"YOU KILLED THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE AND JEDI ON NIAJ QAD! YOU ARE EVIL!"

"Me? They started to war! People die in war Phinius it what happens! I merly killed many because I thought that might stop it. My intentions were good! But you need more than good intentions. As you see I Have made it worse! Both sides blame each other for the destruction of that planet. They refuse to see the truth! They refuse to see the consequences of their actions! Thus they are punished! The Jedi Council either don't do anything until it's too later or rush in and make mistakes and one day they will see this. Your visions prooves this! The war you saw will kill thousands and almost wipe out the Jedi order! Can you not see this?"

Phinius was quiet.

"The Jedi Council have their flaws as do you and me but you can not say that you killed innnocents-"

"NO ONE IN THIS GALAXY IS INNOCENT!" Zion shouted

"I THOUGHT I'D TAUGHT YOU BETTER-"

Phinius attacked. Zion blocked it and flipped over Phinius's head and then kicked him into the pool of water...

Once the ship crashed landed, Scur and Zaran whirled over the land inopposite directions and skidding along the dirt. Scur was conscious but was in much pain. Zaran was unconscious from the impact but was still alize and had no scratches or bruises. Scur hoisted himself off the ground and force healed some of the pain in his limbs and chest. He looked around and noticed they were on (whatever planet we're on?)

After a while of looking around he noticed Zaran laying on the opposite side of the crashed ship. Scur ran up to Zaran and started shaking him. "Zaran! Wake up."

he looked around again and force healed Zaran's head and chest to see if he would start breathing again and get his brain together. Zaran moved and started breathing slowly but didn't open his eyes.

"Am I alive?" asked Zaran after opening his eyes shortly after he started breathing. "Yes you are alive. this is Scur remember?"

"Yes I remember."

"Well we crash landed on (planet?) and are trapped but I have no idea where Zion and Phinius are."

"Well we must help him."

"I agree, but I haven't a clue where they are."

"Lets look on the ship first." Zaran said as he slowly sat upwards. "Hmmm. no pain? That's weird."

"Yeah. Certainly is." Scur said as he looked around again while Zaran stood up felling for his lightsaber.

"Woah! Where's my lightsaber?" Zaran said as e wipped himself around scanning the ground. Scur looks around and finally notices it.

"Over there." Scur murmured as he pointed somewhere beside Zaran.

Phinius jumped up and attacked.

"Obviously that didn't cool you off" Zion muttered

Phinius matched Zions at attack with perfect defence. There was nothing between them.

"I see you have taken the councils plan to heart" Zion said after a while

"What Plan?" Phinius said with so much venom in his voice that Zion was a little surprised.

"You do not know? You were made a master so you could defeat me"

"I don't understand"

"You are the only Jedi alive who knows my combat skills and moves- well you know a some. They made you a master so you could catch me so you could lead the battle against me"

"They made me a master becasue of what happened on Niaj Qad-" Phinius said in a hurt voice

"That's what they told you"

Zion swung around and caught Phinius off Guard. Phinius was slammed into a pillar which crumbled. Phinius rolled our of the way of falling rubble. And tripped Zion up. He kicked Zion's blade away. And put the purple blade to Zion's throat.

"Are you going to kill me?"

"It's not the Jedi way"

"Neither is abandening their own but they did that to me"

"No- you were uncontrolable-"

"Thats a lie. I was left for dead. But I cursed the Jedi and now i'm here"

zion kicked Phinius off him and punched him. Phinius was bleeding but he stood up defiantly.

"I see you will not believe me no matter what I say" Zion sighed and screamed. His face turned into the face Phinius had seen on Niaj Qad. A face with no remorse a face with no emotion, just hatred. The sith lord Zion had returned and this time he was going to finish the Job. Phinius took off his Cloak and rasied his blade ready for the attack....

Scur and Zaran started running for the downed ship and entered through a crack along the wall. They looked around and started down a hallway which was angled downward.

Soon enough they heard some buzzing from lightsabers clashing. "That must be them." Zaran exclaimed.

"Hurry." said Scur as he started running. Zaran started running after Scur but stopped abruptly.

"What's wrong?" asked Zaran confused.

"They're under us." Scur said as he ignited his saber and slowly stabbed it into the floor.

(just make up a planet name like UggaBearhugcuddles)

Juice was shaking uncontrollably.

As he shaked, He looked around with his unfocused eyes. Where was he? Juice thought he died in the former-valley-now-wasteland. Once his eyes focused he saw a figure standing infront of him in pure white robes.

"Greetings." He said as if they were long lost friends. "I am Tyuak Caatic. The other elders of time greet you too."

"Wha- Where am I?"Juice replied.

"You are in the Gap of time." Tyuak Simply Replied.

"What the hell is a Gap in time?" Juice said, Confused.

"THE gap in time." Said the white robed man. "This is where those who have lost their souls go."

"WHAT???" Juice exclaimed.

"You, My friend, Lost your soul when you used your anger so powerful you tore an entire countryside apart." Tyuak Replied, Chuckling to himself.

"You shall be brought forth in front of the elders to see if you deserve to go back to the Mortal world."Tyuak Smiled.

"Ya whatever, Lead on."Juice said.

"My pleasure." And Tyuak went through a pure white door like the room around them.

Panicly, Juice felt for his lightsabre. It was still there. Relief washed over him.

They entered another white room. In it sat other people in white robes. The elders.

"My fellow elders, I have brought yet another lost soul before you."Tyuak said, His powerful voice echoing in the room.

"Hmmm." One powerfully built elder said. "This one is of great importance in the mortal world."

"Let us test him." Another elder said.

On que, Someone entered the room.

Arca.

Juice filled with anger and threw himself at arca, drawing his lightsabre. But the lightsabre was no longer there. He noticed but kept running at arca. Preparing to kill with his rough hands if he had to.

Then when juice was so close, Arca disappeared. Juice banged into the wall headfirst like some hallucanating idiot. He looked around hungryly like one of felucia's carnivore animals.

"Interesting." Tyuak said.

"Indeed." An old elder said. "We shall return him to the mortal world as the forever angry mortal he is. The dark side will wash over him, But that is not of our concern."

Tyuak said "We shall be seeing you around Mr. Flowe." And the world flashed back to him.

Juice was standing near the downed spaceship he jumped off of. His lightsabre was there again, and he was wearing a Mandalorian Helmet and a cape. The dark side had taken Juice Flowe.

(sorry i keep making chars but i killed arca so i need someone to fight)

Name: Vai Zacor

Faction: Neutral - Elder of the gap in time

Class: Elder

Equipment: Purple double-bladed (like darth maul's) lightsabre

Strengths: Lightsabre combat, Quick thinking, Planning, Controlling Anger

Weaknesses: Space combat, Mechanics

Background: As a young teen, Vai lost his soul when his entire world was blown up. He was mourning so much he detached himself from the rest of the world, Refusing to talk, Eat, Or move. During the time he was in that little coma of his he was thinking a lot. Alot, Alot. He was so intelligent that when his body could no longer take seperation anymore and he lost his soul the other elders decided to make him an elder. (Not all the elders are old they are just called elders, Vai is 21 years old.)

With one vicious slash Zion struck at Phinius's blade and it was dislodged from Phinius grip. Blood trickled down his hands. Phinius was stunned.

"Such power" he thought

Zion stood tall and powerful

"I am no ordinary dark force. I am no sith. I am against evil. Just a different evil to you" Zion said

Phinius force grabbed his lightsaber and struck. They matched each other perfectly. A surge of energy surrounded them. Blue light surrounder Phinius and Red light surounded Zion. They matched each other blow for blow. The rubble around them started to shake and raise into the air such was the power of the battle. Phinius had found a hidden power and was using it to his advantage but Zion was terribly strong. Phinius back flipped over a pillar but Zion followed it up. He delivered a roundhouse kick and Phinius stumbled and fell to his knees. He dodged a vicious slash by Zion's lightsaber and flipped back up. They started to match eachother again....

A elder Jedi survivour of the crash surveyed the battle.

"This will surely go down in history as one of the greatest lightsaber duels in history" He muttered. He walked down a stone path and entered the temple. He walked in on the two fighting.

"Phinius!" He said clearly

Phinius turned

"You can not win. He is too strong"

Phinius shoulder slouched and his face cracked

"NO! I won't let him win!"

"It's too late. He has become too evil too consumed by hatred. His strenght is beyond any Jedi alive"

Zion smiled

"So I shall imprisson him"

Zion's smile faded instantly.

"What do you mean old man?" Zion spat

"You shall remain here until the Jedi who can defeat you arrives and this will not be for come time"

"WHAT!"

"This temple will be your resting place"

"NO!"

The elder Jedi twirled his hands. A green light echoed through the Temple. Zion screamed and disapeared.

The elder turned to Phinius

"This shall forever be known as the temple of the damned. But come, we have much to discuss"

Phinius was stunned. He picked up his cloak and followed the elder back to the ship.....

Phinius sat down and waited for the old jedi to explain. But he didn't seem to let anything slip. So phinius asked

"What's going on?"

"Zion has just been trapped In that temple until the one who has the power to defeat him comes to destroy him"

"Who is that person?"

"He is not born yet. His name is...well will be Jax"

"I see"

"He will be a normal child. His parents will not be force sensitive and neither will he to begin with but you must train him"

"ME!?!"

"You are the only one who can teach him what he needs to know"

"But-ME?!

"Zion is the biggest threat in the galaxy at this time. You know him better than anyone alive. He was your master and you will teach your student what he must do. It will not be easy. Clouded his future is"

"I see...but how can you see this?"

"I may be fairly useless with a lightsaber but my force powers are somewhat....incredible if i say so myself"

Phinius sat gob smacked

"When will he be born?"

"Not for a long long time"

"How old will I be?"

"Oh...I'd say.....err...as old as me"

"How old are you?"

"Very old"

Phinius sat there and shivered

"What now?"

"We wait"

"For...?"

"The Next threat"

Phinius sat and waited but nothging more was said. So phinius laid back and in a few moments was in a deep sleep....

The young boy known as Jax had given up on his teaching. Phinius had to finish it. He travelled to temple of the damned. Zion was waiting for him. Phinius withdrew a lightsaber and attacked. Zion laughed and countered. He threw Phinius aside.

"You have brought death to the galaxy. Your pupil will not be pure enough. You gave him too much freedom! You let him aid the alliance. He is out of your control and will no longer pose a threat for me!" Zion laughed and slashed....

Phinius woke up. The elder had gone. He tried to remember his vision but couldn't. He stood up and saw Juice. Phinius noticed a difference in the way he stood. Phinius brabbed his lightsaber and aproached.....

(lol this is gonna b sweet, u can kinda control my char. but don't make juice's head chopped in half or sometin, take it easy)

Almost machine-like, juice activated his Black lightsabre and lept down upon Phinius.

After juice was transported from the gap of time, The old Elder of time said to the strongly build one, Vai: "Young vai. Juice Flowe is a massive threat now. We need your young body and intelligence to protect the most important people of the galaxy from him."

"I understand." Vai said. And Teleported himself to the mortal world.

Vai gasped for breath when he got there. He was used to the non-polluted, non-dirty air of the gap of time. He breathed slowly intill he could breath the dirty air properly. He set off after Juice at a safe distance.

(Same. You can control my character some what and yeah lets take it easy)

Phinius ignited his blade and blocked Juices's attack. Phinius fealt calmer and more powerful. He swung at Juice but missed. Phinius made his center of gravity as low as possible and dived at Juice, who lost his balance and fell. He got staright back up and turned breathing heavily...

On top of the hill that overlooked the crash site the elder Jedi stood watching the battle. He smiled to himself and chuckled. He turned and came face to face with a man.

"Your plan will fail Jedi" he whispered

"Zion will not be confided in those walls any longer"

"Ah thats what you think lord...sorry I didn't catch the name?"

The sith lord smirked and raised a blade

"Kill me if you must but my....er spell if you like, will not be lifted until the boy comes to defeat him"

The sith lord moaned and stabbed the Jedi in the chest. The Jedi fell to the floor and lay still. The Sith Lord known as Nekx screamed in fury and hatred and approached the battle below to kill the Jedi who stopped Zion from completing his job...

Juice sprang back at Phinius and slashed at him at astonishing speeds for a 17-year-old but Phinius blocked everyone of them. Juice was angered that this jedi could block every move he made. (using the force) he lifted a massive piece of ruin from the temple and threw it in Phinius's direction while it flew towards Phinius, Juice summoned the force and anger shot from his hands, In the form of lightning. Sith lightning.

Vai was sitting on a grassy hill above the battle, Legs crossed. He was meditating, It helped clear his thoughts and sharpen his focus. Vai was calm and knew that his time to interfere would come soon. Another approached.

"Ssssitttthhh." He stretched out the word. Erai, One of the 6 female elders, Had talked about battling a sith lord when he landed on her planet and killed her parents and her village people. She killed that sith but did it so angryly she lost her soul. Like Juice, she was so angry she blew the entire countryside apart.

"If he interferes with the battle when he comes, I will have to stop him." Vai said. "Elders and Sith lords are equal. But noone knows that."

The sith lord was approaching and was in natural line of sight. Vai shifted to the sith lords right and concentrated on a mountain. The mountain rumbled and lifted off the ground like some rocket. Then he forced the mountain sideways. The mssive chunk of rock was above the sith lord. Vai let the Mountain drop.

(I was thinking maybe we could have 2 battles at once. Phinius and Juice, and beside them, My elder and your sith. Gotta love my mountain)

Juice sprang back at Phinius and slashed at him at astonishing speeds for a 17-year-

old but Phinius blocked everyone of them. Juice was angered that this jedi could block every move he made. (using the force) he lifted a massive piece of ruin from the temple and threw it in Phinius's direction while it flew towards Phinius, Juice summoned the force and anger shot from his hands, In the form of lightning. Sith lightning.

Vai was sitting on a grassy hill above the battle, Legs crossed. He was meditating, It helped clear his thoughts and sharpen his focus. Vai was calm and knew that his time to interfere would come soon. Another approached.

"Ssssitttthhh." He stretched out the word. Erai, One of the 6 female elders, Had talked about battling a sith lord when he landed on her planet and killed her parents and her village people. She killed that sith but did it so angryly she lost her soul. Like Juice, she was so angry she blew the entire countryside apart.

"If he interferes with the battle when he comes, I will have to stop him." Vai said. "Elders and Sith lords are equal. But noone knows that."

The sith lord was approaching and was in natural line of sight. Vai shifted to the sith lords right and concentrated on a mountain. The mountain rumbled and lifted off the ground like some rocket. Then he forced the mountain sideways. The mssive chunk of rock was above the sith lord. Vai let the Mountain drop.

(I love the idea of the moutain. ANd good idea about both battles too. I tilt my hat to you...well I would If I had one)

Phinius sliced the huge chunk of rubble in half and it fell around him. But he unable to dodge the lightning. He screamed and fell. When the lightning stopped he gasped for air. He got up shaking and calmed himself. His new maturity made it possible for him to think logically about this new foe...

The mountain dropped. But before it hit the sith. It crumbled, as if it was scared to touch the sith lord. Nekx turned to Vai.

"Elder, you dare threaten me?"

Nekx's black cloak rippled in a non existant breaze. He withdrew two lightsaber and waited for the elder to act. He did nothing, so Nekx continiued to talk

"Your blood be upon your own head then if you should try and stop me from killing the Jedi"

He ignited the two blades which where both as red as blood and stepped towards the elder....

(come on! be a man! fight wit ur fists! watch dis.)

Juice was really angry now. Attack after attack, The jedi still got up and stood ready. He held his lightsabre tightly. Their was a Bzzzzmmm Sound and his lightsabre flickered and died. Now Juice was shaking he was so angry.

"Lets see how jedi fight without their lightsabre." Juice said and pulled phinius's lightsabre from his hand and crushed it using the force (u can repair it later).

(Chanting :Fight, Fight, Fight,) Juice lept at him and pinned Phinius to the ground.

"You will not get there in time, Nekx." Vai said calmly.

The elder was calm and could feel the air on his neck. Vai ignited his purple double-bladed lightsabre and.... disappeared. He reappeared at Nekx's Back and brought down his lightsabre...

Phinius smiled

"If you think a Jedi is defined by his weapon think again!"

He kicked Juice off him and stood ready. He raised his fist and punhced Juic in the stomach. Juice went down on one knee and gasped. Phinius then roundhouse kicked Juice and Juice fell to the floor.

"You must have known all Jedi are trained in un-armed combat"

Nekx smiled. He mimicked Vai and disapeared before the blade could fall. He re-apeared infront of him and force pushed him away. He then ran at him. He slashed but Vai dodged. Nekx turned and asked

"When you say I will not get there in time what do you mean? That puny Juice is no match for Phinius"

Nekx kicked Vai and aimed a stab his way but he dodged again.

"Ok lets stop playing games"

Archived