Home

***** Endsub

Guest DS_StarViper

Guest Lord Tirion

Viper, I am giving you a warning now. Lay off EndSub. He is one of us now. If you dont, you will have us all hunting you down in every game you play and will make your life a living hell. We will change our zone names so you wont have a clue to who we are and jump in your games just to pummel you. You can either appologize and we will forget this ever happened, or you will have all of Nexsis all over your ass likes flies on a fresh pile from a dog.

Guest Sirion

I find it funny that the biggest ***** in SWGB is flaming others. How many nexsis/ds games has ur pansy ass run from so far Viper? Get a life, grow up, and stfu. =)

Guest DarkTrooper

obviosly u didnt understand he said

i grow stronger with every breath 450 posts

and anyway i actually have a life

Guest sirathos

man lay off people nexsis--- jedi masta said he grows stronger with every breath , and darktroopa didnt say anything about not having a life he said thats sad you base your life on the amount of posts you have. maybe thats to hard for you nexsis boys to understand, but he said it very clearly.

dude i have a LIFE i just spend more time with my brothers on the internet because im a lonely child:D man darktrooper i bet i did more physically challenging stuff that would constitute a life yesterday than u have ever done in your entire life viper answer my question whats a hermaphodite

Guest Boba Rhett

Guys, the only way to get rid of him is to convince Chris that he needs to banned. Yelling at him will only encourage his childish behavior.

Thread closed.

Archived