Home

6.8 EQ IN SEATTLE!

Guest Zoom Rabbit

Gunner, you quit messing with them fault lines! What did I tell you about that...? wink.gif

<font size=1>(Boy am I gonna feel bad if he's hurt or something! My spider sense says he's okay, though, but the phone lines might still be out.)</font>

Guest Fondas

Stallions, things do not bode well. I've mailed Gunner 4 hours ago, both to his home and work and still no reply

I just hope that he and his family are OK and that he just doesn't have the time to get on the Net...

Gunman give us a sign that you are ok, please...

------------------

"No matter how pretty the bait,

a hook is still a hook !"

TZG+7

I am alive and fine fellow Stallions. Thank you for your concerns. smile.gif I was the wildest ride I have ever been on. At first I thought it was a bi truck passing by. The houseswayed fr about 3-4 minutes. The boy was in his hichair eating green beans and didn't even notice. smile.gif

Guest Rogue 9

Mwahahahahaha goto the link I posted above it's not evil I promise and it has a video of the earthquake hiting microsoft

Guest Plasmo

I've been in 7 tornadoes. No quakes either. I don't think that we can get quakes here. Although, I know that Vancouver was hit!!

Guest Plasmo

Yeah?? I've never been in a really big tornado. They were all pretty small. But it was still pretty windy!! biggrin.gif

Guest Zoom Rabbit

A look inside Bill Gates' mind:

'An earthquake? Oh, my! It's okay. I'm fabulously wealthy and my money protects me from every--whoops! Not this, though. I better hustle my chubby butt to safety toot-sweet!'

biggrin.gif

It is my concerted opinion that the Seattle earthquakes were caused by Mardi Gras Violence. Up_to_something.gif

Guest Fondas

Thank God Gunner, you're OK !!!!

Don't worry about the mail, you and your family are fine and that is all that counts.

Guys, whenever nature decides to show its "wrath" , it's intimidating ! Never experienced a tornado but I live in a part of the globe where EQs are common. You feel helpless beyond any help and rather insignificant. We build mental illusions of control, but in times like these you realize that you can do nothing about it...

------------------

"No matter how pretty the bait,

a hook is still a hook !"

TZG+7

Archived