Home

Looking for some pics

Air Juggernaut

Guest AceAzzameen

Speaking of DF... there's a really cool editing site that is up-to-date: http://www.df-21.net/

Check it out. And I posted there about getting DF to work with Win ME. Anyone here played DF lately?

------------------

"With the blast shield down, I can't even see. How am I supposed to fight?"

Rogue Leader 3

aceazzameen@yahoo.com

or manofstele@yahoo.com

The Phase I Darktrooper is a prototype: a skeletally thin assassin droid armed with a vibro-sword and shield for close combat, and ray-shielded.

Phase II is an armoured war machine. These things are huge (In the game, you stand about waist-height), ray-shielded, and armed with rapid-fire plasma cannons the size of bazookas (that they can wave around like handguns), and a missile launcher built into the gun. It also comes equipped with a jet pack.

Phase III, unlike the others, is not a droid, but a suit of power armour. Heavily modified from the Phase II frame, Phase III is also equipped with plasma cannon, missiles, and jet pack. Only one of these was ever made, and it was operated by General Rohm Mohc in the last level of Dark Forces.

I haven't played Df for years (and seem to have lost the disk anyway :p ), but a year or so ago, there was a Dark Forces TC in the works for MotS.

I can't find the URL anymore, and I sincerely hope this hasn't been abandoned; imagine playing DF in the MotS engine. cool.gif

------------------

"Do fish-people eat fish, or would that be like humans eating monkeys?"

"Humans do eat monkeys. In fact humans eat other humans. . . Y'know, as a species, we are really quite unpleasant."

[This message has been edited by Flying Beastie (edited March 03, 2001).]

Guest AceAzzameen

FB, PLEASE let me know if you do find out about that DF TC! I was wishing for something similar the other day because I can't get DF to run on Win ME...

------------------

"With the blast shield down, I can't even see. How am I supposed to fight?"

Rogue Leader 3

aceazzameen@yahoo.com

or manofstele@yahoo.com

Archived