Home

Fondas is back!!!!!!

GUNNER

Guest emupiett

Well, I didn't say it was objectionable. I thought it was kind of inappropriate for a welcome back after a wedding post. You could post it somewhere else. I'm surprised he didn't get rid of PB's. I thought his was the worst.

------------------

"Intensify forward firepower!!"

Guest emupiett

WHAT'S WRONG WITH IT!? This was a welcome back thread, NOT a private lives thread. We were not talking about what he was doing in his private life. First of all, it isn't any of our business what he does when he's not posting. Second of all, why would anyone care, anyway? Thirdly, even if you DO think about what anybody does when they're not posting, you don't need to tell us, especially when we're welcoming someone back!

------------------

JR#Z never means anything he says! Most of the time he isn't even aware of his own mouth moving. <small>jk</small>

Congrats Fondas and Fotini. When are you gonna have yourselves a little <strike>parasite</strike> child?

------------------

"Do fish-people eat fish, or would that be like humans eating monkeys?"

"Humans do eat monkeys. In fact humans eat other humans. . . Y'know, as a species, we are really quite unpleasant."

Guest emupiett

Well, I'm sorry I got p/o'd, but I just think you should be a little more careful with what you say.

------------------

Guest Fondas

Emupiett, I do appreciate the support and I fully agree to what you said.

On the other hand , understand that the guys and I, go a way back. So a certain amount of teasing among eachother is normal and , most of the times, welcomed !

So don't judge them too hard, just think of a bunch of buddies fooling around. wink.gif

Of course, someone has to draw the line from time to time... smile.gif

------------------

"No matter how pretty the bait,

a hook is still a hook !"

TZG+7

Archived