Home

Kreia a Jedi Master?

Master Dakari

In The Sith Lords, Kreia had been a Jedi Master, then a Sith Lord. However, in the game, she starts off - and remains - a Jedi Consular. I was wondering if anyone could change Kreia's stats from the start of the game.

If so, could it be set up so that if the PC is more aligned with the LS, then she is a Jedi Master, but if the PC is more aligned with the DS, then she is a Sith Lord.

Or, if it's easier, could you just atleast change her from a Consular to a Jedi Master? It kinda erks me when I can become a Prestige Class, and there she is still a base class. I don't know why, it just does.

How about when you choose your Prestiege Class, at that time Kreia gets hers?

So if you get to become a Jedi Prestiege Class, she will become a Jedi Master...

If you get to become a Sith Prestiege Class, she will Become a Sith Lord...

Would that work for you?

If so I could whip up something? :)

Edit: I went and did it anyway, as it was something on my to-do list! So here it is for anyone who is interested. :D

RH Kreia PrCl When PC.zip

So if you get to become a Jedi Prestiege Class, she will become a Jedi Master...

Would that work for you?

Edit: I went and did it anyway, as it was something on my to-do list! So here it is for anyone who is interested. :D

Why thank you RedHawke. This is definatly worth checking out and maybe a keeper. Also thanks for the modified one to go with the pestiege class mod.

^^^^

You are welcome! :D I hope this will meet Master Dakari's requirements as well! ;)

Hopefully so. I can't speak for him, but it makes sense to me to do it this way. I mean, Kreia was starting off from scratch just like the Exile. It wouldn't make much sense to have her start off as a Jedi Master or Sith Lord. Thanks for the mod, RedHawke. It will go to good use.

I mean, Kreia was starting off from scratch just like the Exile. It wouldn't make much sense to have her start off as a Jedi Master or Sith Lord.

I thought about this as soon as I posted the thread. However, I was so tired I just shut the computer down and went to bed anyway. 8 o'clock classes suck. But RedHawke, you did read my mind. I think it makes more since to do it this way.

Before I post, thank you so much. I have been waiting for someone to do this and put it on PCGameMods, but nadda. So I figured I could always come here and request. Thanks again, bud.

MdKnightR, you were right on. I should have edited my post, but I was too tired. See ya.

• 1 year later...

In some ways having Kreia in the Jedi Consular class keeps her a mystery for first time users, like having her alignment in the grey area instead of being light or dark. Having Kreia be a Jedi Master or a Sith Lord class could give something away to rookies.

Visas however should have always been the Sith Assassin class instead of a Jedi Sentinal. Oh, well! :giveup:

Would that work for you?

Thanks RH for another permanent addition to my K2 override folder.

I don't want to continue reviving a mostly dead thread, but since RedHawke didn't give this mod its own release thread (that I know of), I'd like to just take a moment to say that since its release I've used this mod for every play through. Obviously Kreia doesn't get the benefit of the prestige powers, but it's a great little enhancement.

I'm also with Shem, Visas should start the game as a Sith Assassin. She was never a Jedi after all, and she is the apprentice Sith Lord of Darth Nihilus.

• 1 month later...

Wow. I posted this thread a little over a year ago... wow. It's been such a long time since I've been around!

Time flies so fast. Only in these past few years have I begun to truly realize that. But, I should be dropping by more often. I'll try to make a habit of it.

But yeah, I'm still using the mod too. :D

Archived