Home

Competition

Guest Jabba The Hunt

Guest Jabba The Hunt

right thanx everybody that came to my forum ive been too busy seting up the new computer to say much - and way to try and spark some more interest I have decided to run a little competition on there - firstly what you win - many people have asked if they can be mods - and i have decided to give away one mod position to the person that reaches 500 posts first

The Rules

1. No pointless posting - eg no posts just to get your post count up

2. You must have a perfectly clean sheet any bad language etc and you will be out of the competiton at the very least.

3. I reserve the right to change any of the rules without prior notice and I reserve the right to interpret the rules e.g me and only me decides if someone has cheaten.

to enter all you have to do it be a member!

------------------

"The warp cores gone the shield generators have been destoryed beyond repair and the phaser arrays are blown we will never be able to repair all this damage without a starbase"

"Dont worry just wait till the next episode and it will all be sorted out"

jabbathehunt@hotmail.com

Guest Jabba The Hunt

sorry forgot to post the hyperlink -

http://pub52.ezboard.com/bscifiandcomputergames

------------------

"The warp cores gone the shield generators have been destoryed beyond repair and the phaser arrays are blown we will never be able to repair all this damage without a starbase"

jabbathehunt@hotmail.com

I don't think that's an entirely safe way of getting an mod. You judge mods by their ability to moderate disputes and manipulate the forums. Plus, there's the maturity factor. One guy could just act mature to get the position, then once in power, could abuse that right.

My $0.02...

no, R9, you've got it all wrong. Mods are required to sleep their way to the top.

and i must say that my arse is still sore from that whole ordeal wink.gif

first of all I didn't even reach 500 posts in this forum and you want me to do it in yours??

second, YOU don't even have 500 posts in YOUR forum.

third, I am leading in the post count in your forum (even more than you) but I'm not a registered user so no post count.

fourth, I don't want to be registered.

fifth, I don't want to be a mod.

and there's sixth, seventh and eight but I don't want to go on...

Guest Jabba The Hunt

yep i do agree with you and the person will also have to show a little resposiablity to become a mod also im a admin so they do anything wrong and i can ban them - so they will have to be resposible to keep the position

and ive taken the posts down to 100

------------------

jabbathehunt@hotmail.com

This contest is all an evil mastermind plan to get people in your forum by using propaganda and people's necessity to win and hate of losing, you are a madman and have no pity on human souls, consuming them one by one gaining power with each post in your forum. It's Communism, simple Communism and Satanism... biggrin.gifsmile.gifwink.gif

<font size=1>

[This message has been edited by Jem (edited March 14, 2001).]

Guest Jabba The Hunt

true true

------------------

jabbathehunt@hotmail.com

Guest Zoom Rabbit

I would consider being a mod, now that I have reliable internet access...but only at a forum that doesn't suck! Sorry, Jabs biggrin.gif

Power would go to my head like alcohol, though, and I would soon have you insignificances building me a pyramid in the desert and sampling your women. rolleyes.gif

Guest Jabba The Hunt

if people started coming to the forum then it wouldnt suck!!!!

------------------

jabbathehunt@hotmail.com

Guest Jabba The Hunt

ok ive stopped it - no more competition (could a mod please close this post) ive decided to side with rougue 9 and Gremlin on this one - please still come once ive got some regular people then ill start looking for a few mods

------------------

jabbathehunt@hotmail.com

Guest CorHorn

heh, Niner if I was to use this login to avoid confusion would you transfer my post Count, if not I'll just stick with Rogue 9

Guest Zoom Rabbit

'Car Horn?' Uhm...hello, I am 'Glove Box.'

R9, do you have an endless supply of e-mail addresses or what? wink.gif

Archived