Home

my apology

Nute Gunray

I plead insanity. I'm pissed off at reality basically, and a few of you, MILKSHAKE

rosie yelled at me enough to cause me to do this.

i DO apologize to emupiett who hasn't been around long enough to make fun of me.

so, um, in conclusion: i still think SOME of what i did was funny (ask pb, tek, or zarg. it was a BLAST), listen to plasmo and move on, and i don't care what you do with me.

adios.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Rogue 9

Apology Accepted, Captain Gunray, Also I haven't been around long enough to make fun of you either, although there was the small arms racein that one topi...

I accecpt, although I do think you need to tone it down a bit.

I think somebody's just a little TOO happy. wink.gif

------------------

"Noobies Suck"

ThRaWn90,RAL_Thrawn,SOB_Thrawn

Rogue 6

Guest Jabba The Hunt

The problem u had nute was the same as mine u did something that u thought was funny but not everyone thought so and they banned the school ip MY FINAL THOUGHT: we have to remeber that this forum has many different people on it and they all have different opinions of what is right and wrong.

PS - I thought it was funny just dont tell anyone else ok

------------------

Hindsight is 20:20

Guest emupiett

I accept your apology, Nute. Just be careful about what you post. I really don't want to see you banned! smile.gif

------------------

"Intensify forward firepower!!"

Guest Jabba The Hunt

yeah but it does show how its not just newbians that make bad posts!!!

------------------

Hindsight is 20:20

Originally posted by Gold leader:

Of all the world's notions, revenge is the least likely to advance society in a social-cultural way.

Abbastanza per me.

The best way to advance the world has proved to be war, so now what?

Originally posted by Zargon:

The best way to advance the world has proved to be war, so now what?

Partially true. Economic growth and the inherent wealth prosper in peacetime, my friend. Wars encourage the development of technology, but not as much as peace does. It simply takes too many resources that otherwise could be devoted to enrich our civilization.

Guest Zoom Rabbit

On the other hand, the argument could be made that ours is a species which is predatory in nature. To conquer was our first experience in overcoming challenge, and the two remain easily interchangeable in the human mind. Our entire history of wars running concurrent with the advance of human civilization was proven this; it is simply in our nature to move foward, and to fight along the way.

Perhaps someday we will view the world as a peaceful stage upon which our ambitions can be built without the presence of war. For now, though, our species is too grounded in the animal passions of our ancestors...and whether we realize it or not, each day we strap on the quiver of arrows and stalk hungrily into the jungle to make our daily kill.

wink.gif

------------------

'It takes forty-seven muscles to frown...but only two to pull the trigger.'

Archived