Home

Hello3

Guest Zoom Rabbit

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Rogue 9

Jumps in, in a Federation Warship,Beams Aboard the Admirals Ship,Stabs Admiral with LightSaber,Takes Ring, Beams Away, Destroys Admiral's Fleet Completely

------------------

Leader of 3 Flight

IAN_CDT_Rogue9, RA_Rogue9

Guest Redwing

So much 4 your fleet, Admiral...

------------------

At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi.

At last we will have revenge.

Yum, What exactly does a Ring have to do with quantum armor you idiots. You still can't destroy anything. So my fleet still exist. Oh did I mention I wear a suit of armor that can nutralizes a lightsaber. Further more I told everyone I'm out of this conflict Me independent trade. but I will kill R9, for bring the terrible ST in to this.

While R9 is tring to figure out why his lightsaber doesn't work, thirty hunger Dogs jump him. One ripping his throat open.

Next time think, quantum armor has nothing to do with a ring and shields prevent beaming so you couldn't have gotten aboard anyways since you don't know the phase that I keep the shields at. Nice try though.

------------------

"Dulce bellum inexpertis."

(Sweet is war to those who have never experinced it.) Roman Proverb

Oh be for I forget.

"My fleet has safely jump to hyperspace, so any other futile attempts to destroy it will not happen because this the jump will be the first of many. Further more I work for the New Republic, so destroying me would only harm yourselves as I provide information on the remants of the Empire. This is why I trade with them. I also would like my class ring back, it cost a lot of money Rouge 9. So lets see first I am on your side although my fleet activities may seem to be misterious. Also this is a messange cylender so the transmision won't give the location of my fleet. Good Night. and remember Fleet invunerable to all kinds of weapons, meaning you can not hurt me or my fleet, Also my full Rank would be Admiral Odin. Odin being a god and hence cannot be killed. So Good bye. End Transmission".

There we now can have peace, since I have left this conflict and show I'm part of the New Republic.

------------------

"Dulce bellum inexpertis."

(Sweet is war to those who have never experinced it.) Roman Proverb

Guest Redwing

OK, the Admiral is on our side, no conflict here...LET'S TAKE OUT THE SSDs!

------------------

At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi.

At last we will have revenge.

Guest Rogue 9

takes over slave rig in Imla...Zoom's A-Wing and flys it striaght into one of the Super Star Destroyers Bridges, the SSD spins off uncontroled and slams into another SSD...Zoom punches out before his A-Wing hits so Rogue9 gives up tring to kill him here and at RS.Net.

Guest Zoom Rabbit

Uhm...okay.

*(As he is ejecting from A-wing, Zoom put on elvish ring, wishing himself a brand new starfighter. Then he activates a remote nanotech interface concealed within Admiral's body back when he was a day old by a mysterious fuzzy pediatrician with big ears, which overwrites his personality with algorithms intended to cause him to abandon his loyalist tendencies and make him a rabid freedom fighter for the cause of galactic justice. GREAT justice.)*

*(As an afterthought, Zoom also gives Admiral a tendency to wear frilly dresses.)*

Hee-hee...Odin the Thunder-Fluff! biggrin.gif

Archived