Home

Hello3

Guest Zoom Rabbit

Guest Zoom Rabbit

Redwing is here! Let us now proclaim that Rogue Squadron is an active band of wandering rebels here on the forum, sworn to clear our skies of Imperial warships FOR GREAT JUSTICE. wink.gif

The Imperial SSDs and officer types have been in control around here for too long. Up_to_something.gif It is time for a band of rebels to proclaim open

<font size=7>REBELLION!</font>

So. This sky is now property of the Rebel Alliance. Let all Rogues proclaim themselves and choose a squad number (I believe Rogue 9 is spoken for already.) This is Rogue Leader, or Rogue One for short, checking in. biggrin.gif

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Zoom Rabbit

Note: the Sith R9 is an undercover spy who doesn't really have the 'cover' part down yet... wink.gif

And I have aroma therapy candles in my cockpit just in case this sort of thing happens! *(Lights one)* Damn, dood...you need to see a doctor!

Well since my fleet is neither associated with the Empire or the Rebel Alliance. I am out of this conflict. My fleet is around to protect my trading empire. biggrin.gif Hell I on the fringe of the galaxy. biggrin.gif

------------------

"Dulce bellum inexpertis."

(Sweet is war to those who have never experinced it.) Roman Proverb

Guest Redwing

**This is Redwing, Rogue Seven, checking in. At your service, sir.**

------------------

At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi.

At last we will have revenge.

Guest Zoom Rabbit

cwm13.gif ...Are you a rebel, or an imperial, Milky?

*(Thinks about releasing the Admiral's disabled Mon Cal cruiser...then blows it up. Boom! Laughs maniacally.)*

I just didn't like the sound of 'trade empire'--too much like 'trade federation' or 'empire.' biggrin.gif

Woo-hoo! Rogues Seven and Nine, we may declare this sector secured for now...except for that gaseous nebula. I suggest we stay well clear of it. eek.gif

Guest Rogue 9

Fires into the nebula R9 caused, igniting it and turning the Sith R9 into a Crispy shell, his dark side power shattered.

------------------

Leader of 3 Flight

IAN_CDT_Rogue9, RA_Rogue9

Guest Redwing

Rogue Seven flies a ship to the scene and picks up Nine's fighter. Notices some unusual new nebulas in the area.

------------------

Guest Zoom Rabbit

Rogue Seven, this is Rogue Leader. We appear to have some...disgusting imperial activity in the sector. Locate the source of that Mexican food and wipe it out.

I'll take care of Taco Bell. biggrin.gif

*(Nose-dives through the atmosphere at mach eight, dispatching Taco Bell with a single concussion missile, then leveling off on approach to the next target.)*

NO MAS gorditas, por favor... wink.gif

Guest Zoom Rabbit

Then you can join the strike wing...Lujayne! biggrin.gif

Lots of yummy SSDs on the horizon. Pick one!

*(Switches shields to maintenance charge, drops lasers, and barrels gleefully into the horizon at full throttle.)*

...Besides, it's getting, uhm...fragrant around here! rolleyes.gif

Uh that Mon Cal was on a loan for the New Republic so you will have to pay for it.

To clarify I have a Huge Trade business. We trade such items as:

1. Beer

2. Small handguns

3. wide varity of food

4. missiles

5. quantum amror (which all warcraft in my fleet is equiped with)

6. vatiety of war heads.

7. we run supplies to Thrawns SSDs, for half the cost (billed to R9 of course.

as well as many other things like replacement parts for x-wings.......

I do heavy business with the New Republic, but I keep my fleet of warships hidden as well as my bases.

------------------

"Dulce bellum inexpertis."

(Sweet is war to those who have never experinced it.) Roman Proverb

Guest Zoom Rabbit

So you admit to being an imperial collaborator! I'm busting you down to Cadet, effectively renaming you, and putting you to work spraying down the bins on our livestock barge...

biggrin.gif

Guest Redwing

Rogue Seven's fleet helps Nine's fleet pulverise Psycho with superlasers and resonance torps. smile.gif

------------------

Archived