Home

Hello3

Guest Zoom Rabbit

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Rogue 9

The ring in mearly the physical embodiement of the force, it has no actual power itself but allows the wearer to belive so in order to increase there faith in their abilities

Guest AceAzzameen

Dammit, if only I was a mod... I'd step into this thread and close it... that beats all your silly little powers, mwahahahahahaha (my imitation of our evil sith mods laughing biggrin.gif ).

------------------

"With the blast shield down, I can't even see. How am I supposed to fight?"

Rogue Leader 3

aceazzameen@yahoo.com

or manofstele@yahoo.com

Guest Zoom Rabbit

Never mind. The war is over, and the rebel alliance won. biggrin.gif We downloaded viruses into your puny little imperial computers using algorithms we got from a disabled Borg cube we shot up in a crossover episode. As your ships all inexplicably turn and hyperspace into the nearest primary for self immolation, the fleet comm channel blares this message:

ALL YOUR SSDS ARE BELONG TO US FOR GREAT JUSTICE!!!

As before, the TIEs are left behind as yummy treats for Rogue Squadron. Zap 'em up! Woo-hoo! *(Smacks little punk TIE fighters around with laser energy, gleefully dodging in and out of the growing cloud of debris.)*

smile.gif

Guest Zoom Rabbit

Well, us rebels usually don't have problems finding a place to party... biggrin.gif Everyone remember the 'Lord Vader Memorial Barbecue' we had on the forest moon of Endor?

All you need is the time and inclination...plus a few hundred singing teddy bears. wink.gif

Guest Rogue 9

or the Grand Audience room in the Great Temple on Yavan, That was after we turned the Imperial's Death Star into a Black Hole biggrin.gif

Guest Zoom Rabbit

cwm13.gif Trade Empire? Waitaminute...

*(Switches all generation to the engines and rockets out of the battle zone, going after Admiral's fleeing Mon Cal cruiser.)*

Rogue group, you finish off those TIEs! Blue squadron--enter the battle zone and get that Mon Cal cruiser! It's been taken over by Imperial agents! eek.gif

*(Drops six heavy rockets into its engines just as it's accelerating for hyperspace, then swings about and restores power to shields and lasers as the Mon Cal cruiser founders helplessly.)*

Exactly what are you the 'admiral' of, anyway? wink.gif

Guest Kyp Durron

Originally posted by Rogue 9:

The ring in mearly the physical embodiement of the force, it has no actual power itself but allows the wearer to belive so in order to increase there faith in their abilities

Sounds like you believe in the schwartz R9.

Guest Redwing

It's no wonder he can't stand "noobies".

------------------

At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi.

At last we will have revenge.

Archived