Home

Teachers Beware.

Admiral Odin

Today while I sat doing nothing in study hall, I thought what could I do to annoy my teachers and not get in trouble. The Answer: Have them arrested. biggrin.gif

Now before you say you can get in trouble for having someone falsly arrested I have that planned out. See the State Troopers in NY have a charity drive where for a certain sum of money they will enter a place of business put a person under arrest (handcuff, and all that), and take them to a station where they have to raise a certain amount of money, then they are realesed. Best part the arresty doesn't have to agree to it. So I plan on having teachers being arrested for charity biggrin.gif, and for my amuesment. If I get enough people to go along with this, the entire facualty could be arrested biggrin.gif This is going to be fun biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

------------------

"Dulce bellum inexpertis."

(Sweet is war to those who have never experinced it.) Roman Proverb

See they don't know about it so, they can be taken out of school in handcuffs then realsed and I still would have my fun. I wouldn't do it to the entire facualty just one teacher, that wouldn't be a problem since, we have enough there that someone could come in and watch my class.

------------------

Before I forget, I would love to get a swat team to do that. Now that would be funny if it happened in an assemble, but for teachers I want it to happen when I'm in their class. biggrin.gif

The other thing would be to have the cops say this is for the giving of unnesccary homework or somegrabbage like that.

------------------

[This message has been edited by Admiral (edited March 19, 2001).]

Im going to arrest President Bush(and Gore for fun) and the top members of Congress so there will going to be a hard time electing a new president.

Then everyone will be forced to elect me as the President of the US. smile.gif

[This message has been edited by JR2000Z (edited March 19, 2001).]

Guest Jabba The Hunt

we all planned to over take our school once by ganging up on the teachers however we realised that we might just get into a bit of trouble!!!

------------------

"How Long have I got"

"1 hour 57 mins"

"Ill phone you back in 2 hours!"

jabbathehunt@hotmail.com

Guest Zoom Rabbit

*(Beams in a team of Borg weasels.)*

You'll need these if you intend to maintain any kind of a perimeter...

biggrin.gif

Archived