Home

Scramble!

Guest Zoom Rabbit

Guest Zoom Rabbit

Watching the news on teevee this morning, I hear that the Russians are trying to bring the space station Mir down out of orbit. It seems they are concerned about safety, having difficulty guaranteeing exactly when and in how many pieces it comes down. *!*

Well, I have an idea... Up_to_something.gif

Throttle up! Rogue group, let's go zap us up some crumbling Soviet space technology! biggrin.gif Yee-HAW! Target run today, boys!

<font size=1>Why am I picturing the 'comm sat' level in Battle for Naboo?</font>

------------------

'I can fly. I'm a pilot.'

--Drunk dude in Independence Day

[This message has been edited by Zoom Rabbit (edited March 16, 2001).]

Guest Zoom Rabbit

You know that spaghetti-pipe that hangs down by the forward landing strut? Whack it with a hydro-spanner!

Sure, Y-wings are useful on this run. It's Soviet technology, after all... wink.gif

Proton torpedoes? Hah!

He's in a '54 Chevy. We're in a Delorean. He'd rip through us like we were tinfoil.

*sets shields to full-forward and rams Mir's hull with his X-wing*

*flies on while Mir breaks up*

------------------

"Do fish-people eat fish, or would that be like humans eating monkeys?"

"Humans do eat monkeys. In fact humans eat other humans. . . Y'know, as a species, we are really quite unpleasant."

[This message has been edited by Flying Beastie (edited March 16, 2001).]

Guest Zoom Rabbit

*(Targets the larger pieces of debris and picks them off as they enter the atmosphere.)*

That was fun! We may as well take care of the New international space station while we're up here... biggrin.gif

Guest Jabba The Hunt

hey if someone will teach me to make opts then ill make it and you can all blow it up!!!

------------------

"The warp cores gone the shield generators have been destoryed beyond repair and the phaser arrays are blown we will never be able to repair all this damage without a starbase"

"Dont worry just wait till the next episode and it will all be sorted out"

jabbathehunt@hotmail.com

Guest Rogue 9

flys in with Borg ship and Assimilates the Gundam Pilots, Mwahahahahaha, now I control the Gundams, there nothing you can do about it.

Guest Zoom Rabbit

Get those Japanese robot fighters out of my topic! biggrin.gif

*(Puts on magic 'thread-changing' ring and turns gundams into little rubber dog toys, which are thrown to a four hundred pound saber-toothed bull mastiff named 'Fluffy.')*

This ring sure comes in handy... wink.gif

Guest Zoom Rabbit

Admiral, you find something attractive about a hot grill? You should seek a career in the culinary arts!

biggrin.gif

Archived