Home

Ever almost been shot?

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<small>Woohoo, I got here first!</small>

<FONT SIZE = "5">SPOOOOOOON!!!</FONT>

I also dislike guns. I feel the same way about guns that Col. Treize feels about Mobile Dolls.

I don't appreciate killing, but if you have to kill someone, you should do them the honour of looking them in the eye first.

Guns make things too easy (and yes, I realize how much training is required to use a gun properly, thay's not what I mean). If you're not prepared to look into someone's face and see the life ebbing from them, then you have no right to hold a weapon.

------------------

"Do fish-people eat fish, or would that be like humans eating monkeys?"

"Humans do eat monkeys. In fact humans eat other humans. . . Y'know, as a species, we are really quite unpleasant."

[This message has been edited by Flying Beastie (edited March 25, 2001).]

Guest Conor

I like guns.

I've never fired a handgun yet, but there is a shooting range in West Edmonton Mall that I want to go to and shoot all kinds of them.

Of course, I like swords more. This summer I've probably going to get some big-ass claymore or something to hang on my wall.

What can I say? Weapons rock. biggrin.gif

I have an early claymore. At the moment I am the prode owner of 6 swords all of the beauties. Soon I might by a spiked flail or a roman gladius. Not sure which one though.

------------------

"Dulce bellum inexpertis."

(Sweet is war to those who have never experinced it.) Roman Proverb

I've had a syringe stuck to my neck when I was mugged once.

------------------

Was I supposed to eat the heads too? 'Cause I took nooo prisioners!

Once again, evil is defeated through the use of decorative agricultural technology!

Official forum Psychic

Guest Rogue 9

heh, some of us are republicans here let's not tstart with the political debates

------------------

Leader of 3 Flight

IAN_CDT_Rogue9, RA_Rogue9

Guest Rogue 9

jus' towing the party line, maybe trawling for converts biggrin.gif

------------------

"The truest measure of a society is how it treats it's Elderly, It's Pets and It's Prisoners."

Guest Fondas

Yes, I've been almost shot once !

While I was in the Army, I was serving as a lieutenant. During a shooting drill, I was the training officer. One of the newbies suddenly turned his riffle towards me ,shouting "it jammed !" My reflexes worked quite well as I moved my head rapidly to the left, just as the jammed riffle fired !

The bullet passed a few inches past my ear !

------------------

"No matter how pretty the bait,

a hook is still a hook !"

TZG+7

Originally posted by Fondas:

Yes, I've been almost shot once !

While I was in the Army, I was serving as a lieutenant. During a shooting drill, I was the training officer. One of the newbies suddenly turned his riffle towards me ,shouting "it jammed !" My reflexes worked quite well as I moved my head rapidly to the left, just as the jammed riffle fired !

would have hated to have been the Trainee doing the carpet dance while you ripped him a new cornshoot

Archived