Home

Is there a way to gain back extra lifes?

Toliver

I just finished Gloria's mind and the battle with the Phantom and have only 2 lifes left. I am heading into Black Velvetopia but don't feel very confident towards any Boss battle since I'm down to two lives.

Is there a way to re-gain the lifes I've lost while I am out in the Real World?

If I end up losing my remaining lifes in this upcoming Boss battle (or any Boss battle), am I correct in assuming when I get kicked back out into the Real World that I will be back at full lifes and then I can go in and start the Boss battle again?

Or does it reload me back to the last save point where my lifes are still low?

He probably did.

When all astral projection layers are lost, you are then booted into the real world. This happened to me SEVERAL times with Linda. (Stupid...blasting...thingie.) When you return, you should end up in the respawn point you last used or at the beginning of a boss battle.

THIS MAY BE A HUGE LIE.

If you want to gain more astral projection layers, first use the bacon to regroup at HQ. Then use the tree stump to go to Sasha's lab, and in turn use the the brain tumbler. Go into any of the minds (I usually use the Milkman Conspiracy) and then use the smelling salts to get out. *You should respawn (or whatever it's called) in Sasha's lab with full Astral Projection layers and health.

*OR if you're in the meat circus, smelling salts to get back to the Collective Unconcious - you should again respawn with full Astral Projection layers and health.

*No guarantees on both of those, but I'm pretty sure.

• 2 weeks later...

The thing that sucks about dying (losing one life) if you're in a Boss fight and you die, whatever progress you made in giving the Boss damage is lost and you start over from the beginning of the battle and they get back their full health, too. Talk about stress!

Archived