Home

so....tired.....cant...go.....on

Guest Redwing

Ask R2-D2. Or have C-3P0 ask him for you.

------------------

At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi.

At last we will have revenge.

I was struggling to stay awake in Moral Reasoning class yesterday. Someone needs to tell the teacher that it's a philosophy course, not a law course!!! mad.gif

What I signed up for: to discuss the age-old ethical debate, to explore schemes of morality put forth by such figures as Kant, Hobbes, Nietzsche, and Sartre (among others), and debate the nature of good and evil.

What I didn't sign up for: to review and re-examine cases brought before the Supreme Court of Canada considering precedent issues relating to international law, business ethics, environmental ethics, aboriginal rights, and affirmative action campaigns.

frown.gif

------------------

"Do fish-people eat fish, or would that be like humans eating monkeys?"

"Humans do eat monkeys. In fact humans eat other humans. . . Y'know, as a species, we are really quite unpleasant."

[This message has been edited by Flying Beastie (edited March 16, 2001).]

Guest Thorpie

My friends constantly pull all-nighters to get coursework done (the night before it has to be handed in) and it aint a pretty sight in the morning - I can tell ya. They're meant to be the clever ones in class but when it comes to common sense...

Unfortunately I'm just the same

Orinally posted by Flying Beastie:

What I signed up for: to discuss the age-old ethical debate, to explore schemes of morality put forth by such figures as Kant, Hobbes, Nietzsche, and Sartre (among others), and debate the nature of good and evil.

What I didn't sign up for: to review and re-examine cases brought before the Supreme Court of Canada considering precedent issues relating to international law, business ethics, environmental ethics, aboriginal rights, and affirmative action campaigns.

Both of them seems boring.

Actually, I like philosophy.

Most of the themes are ones that I touch on in my own writing; things like human nature, meaning of life, the "perfect" society, and so forth.

------------------

"Humans do eat monkeys. In fact humans eat other humans. . . Y'know, as a species, we are really quite unpleasant."

Guest Thrawn

I live! I go to bed early usually. It's weekends that keep me up.

------------------

"Noobies Suck"

ThRaWn90,RAL_Thrawn,SOB_Thrawn

Rogue 6

Guest Zoom Rabbit

I simply download my personality into multiple clone bodies, which perform in overlapping duty shifts. I am always awake, and always sleeping...

Guest Jabba The Hunt

me = tired all the time but me = go to bed at 10:00 or as u can see from the time on this post 10:30 (GMT) and get up and 5:30 and im still tired all the time even when i get a full nights sleep from 9 to 8 im still tired i havnt been fully awake since i turned 13

------------------

"How Long have I got"

"1 hour 57 mins"

"Ill phone you back in 2 hours!"

jabbathehunt@hotmail.com

Originally posted by Psycho Tycho:

Hey FB, what every happened to your really cool poems you used to make?

I still have them, and some new ones, kicking around on my HD.

Lessee here, I submitted one to a contest at http://www.poetry.com/ (just search for Dragon Within by Mark Anthony Brown). I'm expecting to hear back in a few weeks.

I'll post some here later, perhaps.

------------------

[This message has been edited by Flying Beastie (edited March 22, 2001).]

Archived