Home

What happened to the "Religion" thread??

Guest garyah99

Guest garyah99

I thought we had a discussion going on a decent topic for a change, noe the thread has vanished into cyberspace. What gives???

Guest Rogue 9

It wasn't Redwings Fault it is Simply Random Webspace error, Unless Zaarin found out how to cause one before me biggrin.gif

Guest garyah99

I'VE TRIED THREE TIMES OVER THE PAST FEW DAYS TO POST IN THAT THREAD AND IT KEEPS TELLING ME THE PAGE CANNOT BE DISPLAYED. i AM NOT A HAPPY CAMPER!!!!!!!!!!! mad.gif

[This message has been edited by garyah99 (edited April 02, 2001).]

Guest Redwing

What do you mean MY FAULT?

This happened at RS.net when Jared accidentally posted a huge reply five times he never told you that, did he Nine and the entire thread (named "Messeges Cont." vanished, leaving a single post of the same odd type as the former "Religion" one.

The mods said it was a Random Webspace Error. (suspicious) biggrin.gif

And I think the thread had died after the third page anyway, it tried not to let me post.

------------------

At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi.

At last we will have revenge.

Guest Redwing

Someone copy it first...

------------------

At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi.

At last we will have revenge.

Guest Fondas

The "Religion" thread was messed up . A glitch in the system ... wink.gif

anyway, the thread could not be saved so I had to delete it. From what I can understand, since I couldn't get access to it either, an extremely long thread plus some unforseen comminucation error, cause this disturbance in the database structure.

------------------

"No matter how pretty the bait,

a hook is still a hook !"

TZG+7

Guest Zoom Rabbit

It's gone?!? mad.gif Dammit, some of my better writing was in that topic!

Did anyone copy it, by any chance? This happened to a really long religious topic at JK.Net that one of the members had saved. He e-mailed it back to the moderator, who was able to archive the thing.

Just a suggestion. loopy.gif

Guest Zoom Rabbit

I'd proposed exactly that theory in my last post in that thread. wink.gif

IF THAT F**KING POP-UP AD SHOWS ITSELF ONE MORE TIME, I'LL PERFORM AN 'ACT OF ZOOM' ON THIS COMPUTER!!! mad.gif

Sorry. smile.gif That needed expression.

Well, i guess that happens when you spam. or do Cut n pasting which sometimes happens in contorversial debate.. i try to keep all my post to the size of one window. otherwise the MTV generation that typically visits this forum will not ignore it

Archived