Home

What DS's mom has to say.......

Admiral Odin

Well I have had a converstation with DS's Mom and she a number of things to say. First no I didn't actually planned on talking to her I was going to talk to DS, but his mom was online.

So this is what she told me, our little DS now has a job which she feels good for our little mod. biggrin.gif

I won't go on for this post is an April Fool's Joke (although somewhat belated). I would love to see DS's face when he sees this topic escpecially since I did talk to his mom. Lucky for him I'm feeling nice today. biggrin.gif

------------------

"Dulce bellum inexpertis."

(Sweet is war to those who have never experinced it.) Roman Proverb

Guest Zoom Rabbit

'DS' = Dish Slave. biggrin.gif

Aw, you didn't tell his mom about the time we all got him drunk and took him to the massage parlor, did you...?

They arent as good as the 'Victorian Slave Show' that I went to in Paris. I still have dreams about it.

<s>I told that them kid to keep is head in the bus. Damnest thing Ive ever saw.</s>

[This message has been edited by JR2000Z (edited April 06, 2001).]

Since you brought this thread back. you asked for it.

this be the conversation

Me: Hey

DS's Mom: this is mom

Me: oh

DS's Mom: he finally let me on the computer.

Me:well if he doesn't you should make him do more chores (attempt to get DS to do more work)

DS's Mom:Perhaps.....he spends to much time with frivolous pursuits like planetarion.

(I'm laughing at this, then comes some stuff I don't remember)

DS's Mom: He says hi

Me:hi

DS's Mom: It is still mom, he is hurting me to get online.

that is basically it. I had to do this from memory so it isn't exact but that is basically what we said. (nothing humilating just funny)

------------------

"Dulce bellum inexpertis."

(Sweet is war to those who have never experinced it.) Roman Proverb

Guest Jabba The Hunt

his mum actually knows what the games are called mine doesnt care she alway says that im a sad geezer and should do something more interesting or i play on that damn computer too much she reckons ill grow out of it with in the next 5 years - what you all say likly??? smile.gif

------------------

iM. diSleXIc. sO. pLeaSE. tRanSlaTe. AnY oF tHe mmistypes/SpElLinGs

jabbathehunt@hotmail.com

Archived