Home

Public Service Announcement

Guest Zoom Rabbit

Guest Zoom Rabbit

Freschetta pizzas suck! They taste like yeast--if I got a pizza delivered that tasted like that, I would steal the delivery boy's car and drive it in through the front wall of the fly-by-night operation that dared send that crap to me in a cardboard box stamped disappointment.

smile.gif Thanks for listening. And the monkey hair in my toaster...

------------------

'What's up is clearly defined as the opposite of what is down, in this case being the strongest source of local gravity...failing that, in space, what's up is opposite the direction of accelerative G-force--or what I'm targeting with these laser cannon. Die, b*tch!'

--Official forum space terrorist

Guest Jabba The Hunt

my mums out so i cant have a pizza express delivered to my room i will when she get back though

dont ask me how she broke the chain my dad put in place must have been atleast 5 inches thick smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

------------------

iM. diSleXIc. sO. pLeaSE. tRanSlaTe. AnY oF tHe mmistypes/SpElLinGs

jabbathehunt@hotmail.com

Guest Zoom Rabbit

Well, I'm here to offer testimony otherwise!

Note: having now tried bettas, I can say they should be cooked first. loopy.gif

Originally posted by JR2000Z:

Pizza Hut and Dominos is the best.Then theres those $2 pizzas that you get at the store-those are acctualy good too.

I don't like Pizza Hut, its like the worst we have......and I LIVE off the $2 basic Jack's pizza's...I like DiGiorno but its EXPENSIVE

Local pizza places are almost always better than chain store pizza for the most part. But then, I'm not that far from Boston's Old North End, where you can get some of the best Italian food in this country! biggrin.gif Great pizza for days! Eat until your head explodes! Woo-Hoo!

Guest AceAzzameen

Originally posted by Nute Gunray:

And both are better than the one i was at in Canada.

LOL, everything in Canada sucks, Nute. eek.gif I thought you knew better. wink.gif

Pizza Hut is the best. Dominoes is #2.

Frozen pizza, no one beats Digorno's. But Prestigio is the best knock off rising crust you can find. And then there is Tony's & Totino's, which are both damn good even though they're not rising crusts.

Goes to the kitchen to cook one of aforementioned Totino's now...

------------------

"With the blast shield down, I can't even see. How am I supposed to fight?"

Rogue Leader 3

aceazzameen@yahoo.com

or manofstele@yahoo.com

Originally posted by edlib:

Local pizza places are almost always better than chain store pizza

Didn't I say this exact thing last year?

Yeah, local pizza places can specialize their ingredients, but chain pizzarias have to get all their supplies from a bulk source.

Of course, I'm a pizza connoisseur; the pepperoni has to be just right (curled so that the edges can be easily grabbed, but not so blackened that they'll crumble), and the crust has to be perfect (dry and crispy, blackened just this side of being burnt) in order for me to be satisfied.

And I should thank you all for helping me decide what to have for lunch. Bye.

------------------

"Do fish-people eat fish, or would that be like humans eating monkeys?"

"Humans do eat monkeys. In fact humans eat other humans. . . Y'know, as a species, we are really quite unpleasant."

Archived