Home

T.O.G.A. Party 4!

Guest Jabba The Hunt

Liquified Plastic!!! i want some i want some gimme gimme gimmme

------------------

iM. diSleXIc. sO. pLeaSE. tRanSlaTe. AnY oF tHe mmistypes/SpElLinGs

jabbathehunt@hotmail.com

Guest Rogue 9

That was a Giraffe,ah man frown.gif I'm really sorry but I thought it was a gentically flawed cow and I put it out of its misery.

[This message has been edited by Rogue 9 (edited April 08, 2001).]

That's my monkey, and I'll have you know that he is perfectly entitled to use your toaster. Look at this:

Excerpt from the Mechanical Bread Heating Device Act of 1876:

Section 1.6.2 (b): Relation of Regulated Devices to Non-Human Users:

In such cases where a reasonable dispute arises between members of two separate species for the use of such a device, the following order of usage shall apply:

1. Rhinoceros

2. Non-Human Primate

3. Human

4. Polar Bear

5. Antelope*

All other species shall be given preference of usage in descending order of their average lifespan.

<font size="-2">* Should such a dispute arise between two or more separate species of antelope, preference shall be given to the species which, in the eyes of a representative of the official committee on Foodstuffs Reference to End-Edible Processed or Tested Official Organics for Transport to Livestock Experimentation, or F.R.E.E.P.T.O.O.T.L.E. (given special regulatory powers under section 5.9 © of the Regulation of Non-Standard Foodstuffs Act, 1853), has the greatest current need for usage of said device.</font>

------------------

And what of the Director's Lenses?

The logs show they fled the scene in a shuttle. That is all the information we have sir, there is a high probability that the shuttle was destroyed in the battle.

A shame.....but we'll buy George Lucas another pair of glasses.<font size="-2" color="#626262">

[This message has been edited by Admiral Zaarin (edited April 09, 2001).]

Archived