Home

can't figure out how to reliably do a saber move

aerotive

Occasionaly, after I roll forward and press primary attack, Jaden will do a cool double-bladed saber move. The saber is spun around tha body multiple times, being kept close to the body. It seems to be a defensive move.

However I can't find any information in the manual on this. It's doesn't seems to match any of the katas or other moves listed there.

Does anyone know what I'm talking about, and is so can you tell me the button combo that's necessary to do this.

well assuming its not on some rpg mod server (i dunno anything about their added moves) you would do it the same way as you do a 'lunge' with the single saber blue style. crouch + forward + attack

if thats not the one your thinking of, come back with perhaps a screenshot and which saber style it was (im assuming staff since you said double bladed saber)

edit: i just remimbered that Jedi Academy has lists of all the moves for each style and shows you them and their combo's in the main menu, make sure to poke around there a bit.

Interesting. Looks cool, but you say it doesn't help much. ;)

I have lists of moves on my page (see sig link) but no pictures or animations really. Perhaps somebody wouldn't mind creating some like the above? That would be sweet to put on the site (using basejka if at all possible of course, or OJP basic mod only).

Yes, I think so, I think that's what acdcfanbill was referring to as well. It would sometimes happen for me after a forward roll. Cool looking but like you said it's pretty useless.

is it this?

staffmove9ps.gif

if so, do a back+right swing and immediately hold the strafe right button. it's pretty useless though

Archived