Home

xwlegacy?

Guest Ike

anyone know what's up with this site? i can't seem to connect to it. is it still up?

i felt like bugging Guilo wink.gif

i'm kidding.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest AceAzzameen

Go to hell Ike. mad.gif XWL is where ACTUAL talk about XWA still goes on, and people do work, editing, and improving the SW universe.

Here is where people just come shoot the sh*t, there is where the XW community actually exists.

Whatever your personal issue with Guilo is, this forum nor that one is neither the place for it. I have no respect for you anymore man. Disgusting, crude, and completely uncalled for. The community at XWL did nothing to you and they are the ones you are offending with your trash.

As for the rest of you... no offense, but to hell with this place. If Ike is here, I don't wanna be. Guess I won't be getting that BGM after all, but who the hell wants one from a jerk like him? mad.gif

------------------

"With the blast shield down, I can't even see. How am I supposed to fight?"

Rogue Leader 3

aceazzameen@yahoo.com

or manofstele@yahoo.com

Guest Rogue 9

Ummmmm, he did say he was kidding. and I arrived late and have no knowledge of any war. someone want to enlighten me?

umm, believe me or not, i did NOT post the goatse (ass) pic. I wouldn't bother with registering TWO aliases on XWL, and use one just to post the goatse pic. Someone else did that of their own volition.

Nob, sorry about that. All I wanted to do was ruffle guilo's feathers a bit. I accomplished that, so I'm gone.

you guys can think what you want. I'm no longer a forum leader here. I'm not a role model. It doesn't hurt me or affect me if people online think badly of me. It's words on a screen to me.

any feud between us and them is not an active one. They think they are better than we are because they actually play the game, and Guilo can't stand me. so there you go. There's no active warring between the two.

Yeah, they's Nute thinkin' he's da big playa playa.

<small>*sigh*</small>

Sorry; I just got around to watching Tuesday's Dark Angel episode. Original Cindy-speak is contagious.

There isn't a feud between XWA.net and XWL.

Face it guys, XWA.net is dead; these forums still exist because of the web of friendships that originated and are maintained here.

XWL is the heir-apparent to the XWA editing tradition.

Two completely different niches. No reason to fight.

------------------

"Do fish-people eat fish, or would that be like humans eating monkeys?"

"Humans do eat monkeys. In fact humans eat other humans. . . Y'know, as a species, we are really quite unpleasant."

Archived