Home

Attention: Anyone interested in joining Planetarion!

Guest Thrawn

Guest Thrawn

We need you! If you are interested in joining my galaxy, in the game www.planetarion.com, please e-mail either me, Zarg, or Admiral ASAP! We need at the very least 2 more people. We have room for 12 altogether! Please mail any of us for the galaxy password. Thank you! Help bring glory to these forums!

------------------

"Noobies Suck"

ThRaWn90,RAL_Thrawn,SOB_Thrawn

Rogue 6

Guest Jabba The Hunt

hey i cant log on to my account

------------------

iM. diSleXIc. sO. pLeaSE. tRanSlaTe. AnY oF tHe mmistypes/SpElLinGs

jabbathehunt@hotmail.com

Yeah..umm, I'm really sorry for dropping out of that without a SINGLE WORD. I was getting a new computer at the time and couldn't get online...I'm sure you were really worried about me smile.gif

------------------

Was I supposed to eat the heads too? 'Cause I took nooo prisioners!

Once again, evil is defeated through the use of decorative agricultural technology!

Official forum Psychic

Gee Thrawn, it was sure nice of you to forget to mention anything about the other alliance galaxies. I won't go into just how unbalanced they all are, but if you look on the alliance forums, I gave a clue....

Anyways, if anybody wants to join my slightly underpopulated galaxy, email me at <a href="maimailto:Plokoon38@hotmail.com">plokoon38@hotmail.com</a>

I won't forget about you...

[This message has been edited by Darth Sceltor (edited April 25, 2001).]

Guest Thrawn

If you're going to join, please join either DS's or Zaarin's galaxies. Thanks! We still need many members!

------------------

"Noobies Suck"

Rogue 6

Guest Thrawn

I thought that you would follow up with posts about your own galaxies. I was concerned with my own at the time, because we were so close to gaining control. Please read my response to your post.

------------------

"Noobies Suck"

Rogue 6

Archived