Home

Stuck on the last world

BigBoss

Hello!

I'm on the last world in the game where the ebon hawk has a crash-landing.

On this world is also a big temple but you can't get in because of a strong energy field.

I finished a quest for the aliens and they promised me to open the temple with a spezial ritual but i am only allowed to go into the temple on my own.

But the problem is: When I'm going to the temple some aliens are standing in front of it but they aren't doing anything!!

When I try to talk to one of them thy just say:"You have to go inside the temple on your own, if not, we won't start with the ritual!" :gun7:

But even if I switch to the "solo-mode" i can't get in, and the aliens are just standing in front of the temple doing nothing! :bluskel:

So what can I do now??

PS: Sorry for my bad english :violin: I'm from Austria

don't worry. i have already beaten the first game and the second game. the alien's will tell you that you may not go in. so once your going in jolee and juhani come and they say there something bad in there and they will tell you that they are going with you inside the temple. the alien's won't protest anymore. let me give some more tip's. so once you go inside you have to fight lots of dark jedi's and do some task's. after your done with everything you have to fight bastila. note(she has already turn to the dark side. she will tell you come back to the dark side. if you do go to the dark side you will have to kill jolee and juhani. if you deny her you will have to fight her.....

Archived