Home

Once again Bush.....

Tierce

all of this war talk started since the U.S spy plane fiasco that remains uncleared, well I have the answer: I was there! I took a picture and listened to radio communication and this is what really happened:

hainan.jpg

<font size=1>

[This message has been edited by Jem (edited April 27, 2001).]

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Think about it THIS way: has the US ever NOT defended someone that got invaded (with the obvious exception of our enemies)?

Taiwan is one of our biggest trading partners. We're buddies.

China is a different story. We were at WAR with them towards the end of the Korean War. Everything THEY stand for is the opposite of what WE stand for. Guess what? THAT MAKES THEM OUR ENEMY. SURPRISE SURPRISE. Screw china and screw our "relations" with them. They'd just be another two-bit hellhole if they didn't have that UN status they have, and they know it.

MacArthur was right. We should have nuked 'em back then. Would have saved a lot of trouble down the road...

Guest Expert Rookie

Assasin, you can get your sorry Democrat butt out of this forum. Thank You biggrin.gif

------------------

"I suggest a new strategy Artoo, let the Wookiee win." -Threepio

eek.gif

That's even worse!!!

According to that pic, the Chinese are using VERITECHS!!

Does the US even have anything that can fight a Macross Plus-era VT?

------------------

"Do fish-people eat fish, or would that be like humans eating monkeys?"

"Humans do eat monkeys. In fact humans eat other humans. . . Y'know, as a species, we are really quite unpleasant."

Guest Coffeebean_uk

YOU THINK YOU GOT PROBS NOW. CHINA = CAN SINK A CVBG WITH EASE. ALL YOU NEED IS A NICLEAR TIPPED MK48 ADCAP TORP AND EITHER A RUSSIAN KILO OR A BRITISH UPHOLDER CLASS DEISEL ELECTRIC SUB AND YOU = LITTLE BITS OF LIQUID IN STRATOSPEHERE.

OH AND ALL HAIL YOUR COUNTRIES FINE BOYS WHO ARE PSYCHO ENOUHT TO SUBJECT THEMSELVES TO THAT RISK. ANYWAY AT LEAST ON THE LAND YOU DONT KNOW THE WEAPONS COMMING TILL IT HITS. ON SEA YOU CAN EAR THE SOD COMMING.

------------------

No friend have I like thee to trust,

For mortal helps are brittle dust.

Originally posted by Flying Beastie:

That's even worse!!!

According to that pic, the Chinese are using VERITECHS!!

Does the US even have anything that can fight a Macross Plus-era VT?

Not to worry, it is clear by observing the pic that the chinese pilots are either useless or they haven't mastered the VERITECHS technology yet.

Guest Rogue 9

the Mark 48's warhead is way to small, the brits have a cool torp, the swordfish I think its called, one of the few fish that can catch an Alfa

Originally posted by Expert Rookie:

Assasin, you can get your sorry Democrat butt out of this forum. Thank You biggrin.gif

And u can kiss my sorry democratic ass..ur welcome smile.gif

------------------

"Est Sularas oth Mithas" My Honor is my Life

Guest Hans The Great

"Bush is doing EXACTLY what he was chosen to do. "

Sadly, that is true. He was hand picked to green-light every scheme of his daddy's buddies. I hope the American people (the ones that voted for him, not the majority) wake up and smell the coffee; instead of just saying "Gore would be worse..."

Guest Coffeebean_uk

1) I didnt mean ADCAP I meant the swordfish or commie equivilent.

Originally posted by Nute Gunray:

Plus you don't think the CVBG would hear a diesel boat from a thousand miles away?

WHALES are harder to detect than a diesel sub.

2)Deisel Electrics like those named in my previous posts could get into the heart of the CVBG, It is actually roumored to have been done in an upholder. They are silent under 5 knots. same with the kilo.

3)Have you ever been in the navy nute?

------------------

No friend have I like thee to trust,

For mortal helps are brittle dust.

Guest Rogue 9

once the diesels batteries run down it must go to snorkel depth and run on its diesels, this makes lots of noise that a sonar can pick up and the snorkels radar signature is large enough to be spotted from the air or sea. biggrin.gif, an American Ohio Class boat on the other hand is almost as quiet as a battery powered one, infact sitting still ambient noise decreases in the area.

If I'd ever been in the navy, I wouldn't be posting right now because i'd be at sea because i'm 19.

But it IS true that NO DIESEL SUB is quiet. Fuel pumps make hell of a lot more noise than ANYTHING NUCLEAR.

Yes, my dad once told me the funniest looking thing he ever say was the snorkel and periscope of a Russian sub that was tailing his ship (he was on an LST. Russians had goofy priorities i suppose). It's like...the ocean and this HUGE STICK JABBING UP OUT OF THE WATER.

[This message has been edited by Nute Gunray (edited April 30, 2001).]

Originally posted by Hans The Great:

He was hand picked to green-light every scheme of his daddy's buddies. I hope the American people (the ones that voted for him, not the majority) wake up and smell the coffee; instead of just saying "Gore would be worse..."

OH NO! Someone is JUST LIKE THEIR FATHER OMFG! Like THAT'S NEVER HAPPENED.

Also, apparently the majority of people also DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW THE TAX SYSTEM WORKS; the majority is IGNORANT.

Gore actually said that the greatest threat to the US was the internal combustion engine. Bush said China. Last time I was driving around, my car didn't threaten to nuke me and invade Taiwan...

Guest Rogue 9

Gore's Morals also changed to fit the conference he was at, to get the vote of people who work with lumber in various forms, he was in favor of opening new lands to logging, to get the enviromentalist vote he was in favor of enlarging the protection offered by those same areas, he's in favor of gun control in all but a few states where it would have lost him more votes than it was worth.(gun control=bad BTW)

end rant

Archived