Home

Once again Bush.....

Tierce

Is the dumbest person on earth. Lets further destroy our relations with China, by defending Taiwan just in case China decides to invade..Screw this i am moving to Sweden, where nuetrality is garunteed.

------------------

"Est Sularas oth Mithas" My Honor is my Life

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Rogue 9

of course we're going to defend Taiwan, it is our duty to defend another democratic country, specificaly one who requests our help

Guest Rogue 9

I have one comment that should make clear my feeling...or not but I'll try anyway.

"Bush is Jack Ryan without Intel Expierence"

Guest Hans The Great

War with China, Hooray!!

I still can't believe that this unmitigated moron is in the White House, and its not like people did'nt know that he is a goof either. You better get used to Dubya doing stupid things, we've got to endure this dangerous idiot for four years ...

oh yes, because clinton was SUUUUCH a great EPIC <s>****head</s> president.

i'm sure GORE would be doing much better...china would STILL have our people and probably already attacked Taiwan.

Bush is doing EXACTLY what he was chosen to do. He was elected by people that still stand for what America stands for, things like defending freedom and helping those who wish to self-determine their government (sounds a lot like...TAIWAN!).

Guest Rogue 9

Bush is Exactly the type of President this country needs, one who doesn't have affairs that make american foriegn policy a joke, and someone who will take a firm stand for America, Clinton would've backed down from china and he never listened to his military advisors, bush on the other hand does what his advisors tell him is neccessary.

Bush won't send our soldiers to die in a situation that could've been prevented by proper equipment, such as allowing the rangers to take armor in the next time we need them to do something, Clinton on the other hand sent a small squad of rangers in to handle a large heavily armed populace but would not allow them to go in in any form of armor not even hummers.

Guest Rogue 9

and while it'll be a shame to see world war 3, it'll be the brits coming to the rescue of the yanks this time me'thinks

Originally posted by Rogue 9:

I have one comment that should make clear my feeling...or not but I'll try anyway.

"Bush is Jack Ryan without Intel Expierence"

His dad was HEAD OF THE CIA, some of it HAD to rub off, its impossible for it NOT TO

I'm your best bet for the next Catholic president. I plan on being strangely normal during the campaign. People will think "he's a normal guy...what's he up to?"

The best part will be in a debate when i blatantly refer to my opponent as a "****ing retard." Then I'll quickly say "oops, looks like i just lost the retard vote." So many people will be won by my "washington outsider" methods and personal hygiene that my victory is guaranteed. Even if I lose the election, I will STILL WIN. THANK YOU RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS! COUP D'ETAT!

Archived