Home

The Best Disarmament Plan

Whilst prowling about picking up bits and pieces about Bush's nuclear weapons policy I found this posting on a message board:

Instead of costly destruction of our missiles, why don't we use them productively and destroy China and the mideast ? By destroying China, we would be able to reduce the worlds population by almost 20 % in 1 shot. And we will have destroyed the largest concentration of communists outside of New York City. At the same time, we can also destroy the mideast reducing the

amount of violence and providing us with uninterrupted oil flow. I suggest that we eliminate 5000 of our missiles this way, and keep 2500 on hand for anyone else that causes trouble.

I CONCUR.

Guest Rogue 9

while I see that as drastic, the saying "A Weapon Unused is a Useless Weapon" does have quite a bit of truth to it, maybe we should launch an EMP attack on them. No Deaths or Rads and All that technology they've stolen from us gone in one *ZAP!!!*

Guest Rogue 9

here's a good plan, all non-nato countries disarm and let America Police the world. We Want to anyway. biggrin.gif

Alright, that's it.

I'm leaving.

*comms nearest Norak starcruiser to detour and pick me up*

------------------

"Do fish-people eat fish, or would that be like humans eating monkeys?"

"Humans do eat monkeys. In fact humans eat other humans. . . Y'know, as a species, we are really quite unpleasant."

Guest Coffeebean_uk

Better Idea. All pitch together, by a Nimitz and police the world ourselves. Sounds fun to me. Bagsy I the rear admiral.

------------------

No friend have I like thee to trust,

For mortal helps are brittle dust.

Originally posted by Rogue 9:

your gonna be waiting awhile before one of them dares stop in our solar system biggrin.gif

That's why I chose the Norak: of all my aliens, they of all people have nothing to fear from humans.

They're the second most advanced species in the galaxy (and the first most advanced species from this galaxy), as well as being one of the oldest --the First Ones.

They're like the Vorlons, the Goa'uld, and the Tarn-Vedrans all at once.

<small>What's that rumbling? --Thunder shower!!!

*runs around apartment like a madman, closing windows*</small>

BTW: only four posts left!

------------------

"Humans do eat monkeys. In fact humans eat other humans. . . Y'know, as a species, we are really quite unpleasant."

[This message has been edited by Flying Beastie (edited May 02, 2001).]

Guest Rogue 9

the first mistake they made was not fearing us, its also the last.

*Plants Primitive Hydrogen Bomb at base Of Engine Core*

Ships detonates in Huge fireball

your gonna need another ride. biggrin.gif

Sounds a lot like an alien race I came up with. Only a lot wimpier biggrin.gif

Mine didn't call themselves anything. They had no need to because everyone in the universe knew when you were talking about them. Their empire was merely called The Empire, as their was no need to descibe it further. There is no other empire to confuse it with. They ruled everything.

Perhaps we should just ship all our nukes to the moon for disposal, and then accidentialy detonate them, causing a chunk of the moon to land on China. They don't have any observatories or anything so thay can't prove we did it!

------------------

Was I supposed to eat the heads too? 'Cause I took nooo prisioners!

Once again, evil is defeated through the use of decorative agricultural technology!

Official forum Psychic

Guest Rogue 9

unfortunantley that would cause something akin to a nuclear winter which would kill us too. frown.gif

Originally posted by Rogue 9:

*Plants Primitive Hydrogen Bomb at base Of Engine Core*

First problem: How did you get aboard the ship? The norak are the only race in the galaxy to have reliable transporter tech.

Second problem: Sneaking about to get to the engine room? Not happening. Y'see, humans are about twice as big as norak, and they have very different life-sign readings. Sensitive ship areas are constantly under scanner watch for any unauthorized personnel.

Besides which, the "engine core" is a self-contained thermonuclear reaction, like a miniaturized sun. It's surrounded by dampening fields that will dissolve it as soon as it shows any instability (they also dim it enough not to blind the engineering crew), and is suspended about four metres overhead between two projectors.

*R9.5 is burnt to a crisp my the ship's defensive system, then teleported back to Earth's surface. He blinks twice, looking like the coyote from a roadrunner cartoon, before the H-bomb materializes at his feet*

Boom.

<small>Last post; everyone get ready!</small>

------------------

Archived