Home

Let's Roll the TIE's and Light the skies cause Rogue3 is here!

Guest Rogue3

Guest Thrawn

Welcome. For being new, you get to serve us all on board my party SSD. congrats! drinks are on R9!

------------------

"Noobies Suck"

ThRaWn90,RAL_Thrawn,SOB_Thrawn

Rogue 6

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Redwing

I'm bored. Let's go blow up Thrawn's other SSDs. biggrin.gif

------------------

At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi.

At last we will have revenge.

Guest Zoom Rabbit

*!*

SSDs--! Get 'em!

[shift + s]

'Hit spacebar to confirm request for reinforcements'

[spacebar]

Guest Rogue 9

convienently placed superlaser destroy convienently placed battle station... biggrin.gif, reinforcement enroute Zoomie hang on.

Originally posted by Zoom Rabbit:

No bonfires, either.

We've had bonfires here before; don't tell me you've forgotten the dancing amazons at my Solstice Party!

That reminds me:

*SDF Trickster's Justice exits combat area with Angel squadron's Starfuries providing cover fire*

Think we've scared the newbie away yet?

------------------

"Do fish-people eat fish, or would that be like humans eating monkeys?"

"Humans do eat monkeys. In fact humans eat other humans. . . Y'know, as a species, we are really quite unpleasant."

Guest Rogue3

wow, so this is what you guys do when I'm gone, mwhahahaha, and It will take a lot more than just simple posting to scare me!

------------------

Roll the Ties and Light the Skies!

Guest Zoom Rabbit

*(Comes out of trance, finding himself at the helm of a Federation starship parked a kilometer off Commander 598's space station.)*

What the hell? *(Looks around, finds controls.)* Well, let's just light this thing up!

*(Barrages station with phasers...bores of it when station is only half blown up and finishes it off with a spread of photon torpedoes.)*

smile.gif

------------------

'What's up is clearly defined as the opposite of what is down, in this case being the strongest source of local gravity...failing that, in space, what's up is opposite the direction of accelerative G-force--or what I'm targeting with these laser cannon. Die, b*tch!'

--Official forum space terrorist

Guest Rogue15

I'm from roguesquadron.net too, i'm ALSO from jediknight.net, gamefaqs.com, turokzone.com, massassi.net, forcecommander.com, swrebellion.net, outpostd34.com, and of course, here.

Archived