Home

Mira romance mod

OfficerDonNZ

This has been kicking round in my head on and off for a while now. One thing that really bothered me about K2 was the lack of a decent romace. Sure you can romance some of your party but not the way you could in K1. And the really annoying part is the hottest chick in the game (IMHO) Mira a Male Exile (or female for that matter) can't hit on her :( Well you sort of can but the results are well.......

So here is a challange make a romance mod for Mira so you can actually hit on her :D and maybe get a little action too! Crazy idea? You bet :)

i've found most people don't mind not having VO for the lines, heck, I usually read them and click through much quicker than they speak...I wouldn't mind a romance between Mira and the Exile either...the only problem is the age difference, which she mentions... of course a romance between Revan and Mission wouldn't have been bad either.

I've always thought of Mira being in her mid to late 20's. Don't ask me why :) And I've thought the exile might be in his/her late 30's. Though it's really hard to pick ages for comuter game charcters unless you're told out right :)

So I wonder who's going to be foolish enough to try something like this? Won't be me LOL just the thought of trying to come up with the romance arc then add to that a LS and DS track! My brain hurts already :D

Though I know there are plenty of talated modders here :)

After the way Mira talks about it I'd assumed the Exile was about 20 years older than her, what with the old enough to be my father, and so on, comments...I figured Mira to be about 18-20 and the Exile to be 40 or so. (Though how come he's only 1st level, even though he hasn't forgotten anything, is beyond me) Hey, instead of a romance between revan and mission how about Carth and Revan, or Revan and Bastila, adopt Mission?

It's been a while since I've played K2 so I can't recall what exactly Mira says about the exile being older. but she was a salve for the Mandlorains during the war. If we say she was about 16-18 at the time in K2 she'd be easily in her mid to late 20's which seems to me to bw about right. Which would make the exile in their 40s I guess now that I think about. My brain is bgining to hurt again LOL

Archived