Home

Ryan is sad.

Nitro

My grandfather died on Thursday at the age of 97. The funeral was on Saturday. He was a great man, and he will be missed. May we please have a moment of silence for George Isner Cole of Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Guest Dark Sad Shadow

im sorry, im with you...

May the Force be with him...

------------------

dmfire.gifzato.gifdmfire.gif

When the Dark Angel came to see me... He ripped away my soul...

I lost my humanity...

I´m a Shadow in this world of darkness...

I`m chasing my shadow inside my own soul...

I´m the persegutor.

Guest Fondas

My deepest condolences to Nitro and Keyan.

Loosing someone close to you is never easy, no matter how old he/she is. Death is inevitable but we will never be able to ease the blow...

Be strong guys.

Guest Zoom Rabbit

I'm very sorry to hear that, Nitro and Keyan. I will, of course, pray for them...and you guys, too, to heal properly from your grief.

Stand brave, pilots!

Thanks, guys. It wasn't really too big a deal to me, since I've really only seen him about a doezen times in my whole life, because he lives so far away. My dad was pretty upset, though. I imagine it must be hard to lose a parent - somebody who has been there for you your whole life.

Guest Jabba The Hunt

yes it must be hard to lose someone close to you ive never really had it happen but i think i can guess what it feels like

------------------

Official Forum Newbian

jabbathehunt@hotmail.com

When my grandfather passed away in January, I flew down to Huston for his funeral. The day I flew down is the same day my uncle passed away of brain cancer.Unfortunatly, I coulnd make it to his funeral because of school.

Archived