Home

Guest Jabba The Hunt

Guest Jabba The Hunt

you may all know that im slightly fanatical about the hitch hikers guide to the galaxy (if you dont know what it is go here - http://www.sadgeezer.com/hhg/h-eps.htm) right the guy who wrote it died a few days ago at the age of 49 (42 is his answer to life the universe and everything) anyway he was half way through writing the script to the film when he died from a heart attack, not because he was over wieght but, because he over exersied yes thats right but too much work in on the gym there is apperently a middle balence for everyone on the amount of exersie you should get problem is for everyone it is different and it changes at different points in their life

------------------

Official Forum Newbian

jabbathehunt@hotmail.com

Guest emupiett

I thought it was "How many roads must a man walk down?".

------------------

"Intensify forward firepower!!"

The authors name is Douglas Adams

and are you sure he passed away? where did you get this information?

On a side note, when he was writing his first installment of the 5 part trilogy. When he got to the point where the great computer was giving the answer to life the universe and everything, DA was on page 42, which became the answer.

K.K. Go here- http://www.douglasadams.com/

I was also very saddened to hear this. D.A. is one of my favorite authors of all time. My current sig is lifted from Arthur Dent in HHGG.

I was still waiting for the 3rd installment of the Dirk Gently series. Oh well, looks like I have to keep waiting. That's just life I guess... "Life! Don't talk to me about life!" -Marvin

So, everyone raise a Pan-Galactic Gargle Blaster, Ginnan-Tonnix, or what have you, to a hoopy frood who really knew where his towel was. Cheers!

------------------

"I seem to be having tremendous difficulty with my life-style"

Originally posted by Rogue 9:

the question is 6 times 7.

No, the question was 6 X 9.

Thing is, 6 X 9 does not equal 42. Therefore, the Universe does not make sense.

He was right, of course, but laughter made it all worthwhile. The Monty Python of SF will be missed. frown.gif

------------------

"Do fish-people eat fish, or would that be like humans eating monkeys?"

"Humans do eat monkeys. In fact humans eat other humans. . . Y'know, as a species, we are really quite unpleasant."

Archived