Home

Attention Zoom Rabbit.

Guest Borg Collective

Guest Borg Collective

*holo-image of the Borg Queen appears*

Zoom Rabbit. . .

*begins pacing in a circle around the rabbit*

Several months ago you allowed yourself to be assimilated and exerted your will over the Collective. We allowed you to gain control of one unimatrix, keeping the link one-way so that you were unaware of our presence. We allowed this out of . . . curiosity. We wished to see what you would do with the power of the Collective.

*pauses to glare darkly*

That experiment is now over.

You have abused the power of the Collective. You have proven to be as small and singular as you were prior to assimilation. You will now be severed from the Collective.

*whoosh-clunk*

*a slow cruel smile slides across "her" face*

But we are not without . . . compassion.

Your Borg Weasels are being gathered into a new unimatrix; Unimatrix Zeta. You will retain control of 4 231 drone weasels, aboard one assimilation-class cubeship.

*hologram dissolves*

You are no longer of use to us. Pray that you do not become a hindrance as well.

------------------

Resistance is futile.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ros's bomb

<font size=+3> <font color="orange"> BOOM!</font size=+3> </font color="orange">

------------------

bye bye *sweet smile*

My friend Deacutus sends this message:

Suddenly a voice laughs out.

Deacutus: I have already posted my support for Zoomie. Your attempts to succesfully assimilate Deac2 from the Cantina scenario(See RPG forum) have failed. He has the unimatrix Zero mutation and is now on the light side. Prepare to Die!

The Deac star, refitted with a giant I-MOD fires at borg outposts everywhere and they can do nothing.....

---------------------------------------------

Hehehehe! Stupid borg. You won't assimilate me! You couldn't assimilate a-what the?

#############################################

I am Deacutus of Borg. Resistance is futile.

[Assimilation: May not have happened.]

Guest Species 8472

I just don't like to borg period, so if you see a massive assualt force of bio-ships and planet destroyers just ignore them okay wink.gif

Guest Guenevere

Well, since this seems to be a thread dedicated to alter egos, I guess I'll stick around for a while. smile.gif

Guest Zoom Rabbit

I am enormously amused that the Borg queen would be so easily taken in by appearances and kidnap the decoy!

biggrin.gif

I am right over here, on the bridge of my Federation Dominator class starship from the thirty-second century, complete with bio-matrix weaponry developed by your old friends Species 8472.

I knew that would get your attention. wink.gif Fortunately, I don't need to use the bio-matrix stuff, because in the thirty-second century we use Borg-developed neurogenic field technology, such as you use to control the hive mind. It will be fairly easy for me to jam your signal, my queen, and broadcast my own...

PBgrin.gif

<font color=red>Free Tibet!</font> 'Vive la resistance!'

------------------

'What's up is clearly defined as the opposite of what is down, in this case being the strongest source of local gravity...failing that, in space, what's up is opposite the direction of accelerative G-force--or what I'm targeting with these laser cannon. Die, b*tch!'

--Official forum space terrorist

Guest Borg Collective

*whoosh-clunk*

Addendum: "Deacutus" has also been severed from the Collective. Even we don't want him.

A war is not our intent. It never was, despite the lies of the propagandists that Paramount employs on its writing staff.

Unlike the Borg presented on TV, we have standards.

------------------

Resistance is futile.

Going OT for a moment here:

Niner, that is the second coolest gif I've ever seen! biggrin.gif

------------------

"Do fish-people eat fish, or would that be like humans eating monkeys?"

"Humans do eat monkeys. In fact humans eat other humans. . . Y'know, as a species, we are really quite unpleasant."

Hopes into Wing Zero.

iconn83.gif

Begins blasting Borg Cudes for trying to hurt the Rabbit.

------------------

"Dulce bellum inexpertis."

(Sweet is war to those who have never experinced it.) Roman Proverb

[This message has been edited by Admiral (edited May 10, 2001).]

Guest Fondas

<font color="white" size=10>Star Trek !!?? HERE !!!!?????</font>

You do know that you traitors are going to meet your doom, don't you... tongue.gif

------------------

"No matter how pretty the bait,

a hook is still a hook !"

TZG+7

Guest Zoom Rabbit

You should come around more, Fondas! We've been using bootleg trek technology around here for awhile. wink.gifRosie likes her tribble, everyone likes the bat'leths, and PB's even been lighting his bong with a phaser...

Like the Klingon body armor? biggrin.gif I sure do.

<font color=red>Free Tibet!</font> 'Vive la resistance!'

Guest Rogue 9

I prefer the Federation Hazard Suit to the primitive Klingon Battle Dress. biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by Rogue 9 (edited May 11, 2001).]

Guest Jabba The Hunt

i fully support this thread but why are there so many new people in it has the forum been making its own users again???

------------------

iM. diSleXIc. sO. pLeaSE. tRanSlaTe. AnY oF tHe mmistypes/SpElLinGs

jabbathehunt@hotmail.com

You just don't get it do you Borg scum! I Deacutus( Posting with Deac) am the Leader of the Unimatrix Zero resistance started by Janeway. You're doomed, you relic froma construction kit!

Hehehehe! Stupid borg. You won't assimilate me! You couldn't assimilate a-what the?

#############################################

I am Deacutus of Borg. Resistance is futile.

[Assimilation: May not have happened.]

Archived