Home

Whom to Kill? small spoiler!

GrandMaster

Kill Luxa or Slusk?

I'm playing through TSL again for about the fifth time,and i got to the exchange meeting and thought to myself "does it make any difference who you kill?" Are any of them particularily light dark options? Or are there any real benefits from killing either? Answers on a postcard .........

Actually big spoiler...right in the subject line ;)

IIRC, you fight Luxa no matter what. You do have the option not to fight/kill Slusk. I don't recall if there are any DS shifts for doing so, but I do know that you have to make some DS-ish dialog options to provoke him into a fight. That's scene is one of my favorite on Telos though, simply because there's usually some awesome loot in that room.

Actually big spoiler...right in the subject line ;)

IIRC, you fight Luxa no matter what. You do have the option not to fight/kill Slusk. I don't recall if there are any DS shifts for doing so, but I do know that you have to make some DS-ish dialog options to provoke him into a fight. That's scene is one of my favorite on Telos though, simply because there's usually some awesome loot in that room.

No, there aren't any DS shifts. I just double checked. Loved the options you're given and even found out what species Luxa was in one option. lol Never knew what she was other then pink.

Well i chose to side with Slusk first. Originally sided with Luxa but i did that classic... "Can't we all get along?" line. Slusk helped me attack Luxa. Its a easier fight than fighting the both of them at the same time.

After that turn to Slusk and finish what you started. One at a time no fuss, good loot. :D

Archived