Home

The Last Dynasty

arvik

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Natiss ran towards a nearby crashed dark dweller fighter. Boarding it he decided to do whatever it took to kill Ja'Mahis, Blise and every other Dark Dweller he found. He knew he shouldn't think like this but he couldn't help himself. As he joined the fray he accelerated toward the nearest target...

"I know of Natiss' plans, they are the little things that would lure him to the dark side, and he's coming to kill me now... It is the jedi way to stop him without killing him, but if you do so.. What will become of me? I can escape... But if I get killed by Natiss, then you will feel the guilt for ages that you did not stop a jedi gone crazy when you had the chance." Ja' Mahia said and smiled at Miklos. "I fear he is coming soon, so soon you will have to make a decision."

"Ah but we are rooted in choice. All one can do is say their piece and let the other make the choice. I can't make his choice but only reason. We detach ourselves from guilt. It shames us and brings dishonor," Miklos may have sounded like a broken musical instrument but in his mind, he was melding what his rescuers had taught him with the Jedi teachings. It was a scene that would be repeated four thousand years later.

"So, Jedi.. Are you going to let me die? Or are you going to stop Natiss? Think about it. If you join me, I will end this war.. But if you help Natiss destroy me, it'll be a martyr for powerful Dark Dwellers like Blise? So tell me what you shall do?"

With a controlled motion Miklos levitated Natiss and held him in midair. He said, "No, Natiss, not anger." Lowering his hand, Natiss remained in the air and using his mind, Miklos brought Natiss toward him. He set him down next to him and placed a hand on his shoulder. He continued, "There is no emotion, there is peace." It looked as if Miklos was ignoring Ja'Mahia whe in fact he was aware of every single move.

"Hmm..." Ja' Mahia thought. He knew that this Miklos wouldn't give in to the dark side but this new Natiss would. Ja' Mahia raised a hand and both he and Natiss disapeered. When they reappeared, they were in a dark dungeon on Utapau, and they could here the battle outside. "Tell me.." Ja' Mahia said. "Why do you hate Me?"

Meanwhile, Blise was searching out Reyshik. He sensed something bad as his warship glided over the city. He looked down and saw his target. "FIRE!" He shouted and suddenly a beam shot out and blasted the ship just as Reyshi jumped out of the way. Blise force jumped out of his ship, ignited his lightsaber, and charged in at Reyshik. "Give it up, Jedi!" Blise shouted angrily and thrusted his crimson glowing lightsaber at the Jedi Master.

Mikos saw what happened and gave a sharp whistle. Another creature appeared and Miklos jumped on its back. With a "hah" they took off. Miklos never lost sight of Ja'Mahia. His presence stank the Force and the other senses that he had been taught. He made his way to the dungeons of Utapu while sending a message to Natiss Calm yourself. Wipe the fear from your mind and concentrate on my voice...

Reyshik spun around the man and clashed sabers with him, then pushing away at his blade as Drake took off towards the docking bay, chasing two fleeing Dark Jedi. Reyshik twirled his saber and struck at the man, only to end up in a clash again. "This will never solve anything!" He yelled, backflipping to safety some 20 feet away, twirling his saber.

"I don't want to hurt you.."

Blise looked at his enemy. He took his lightsaber and slammed it into Reyshik's. The battle went on and on. Blise force jumped over Reyshik and used force lightning on him which he resisted. Reyshik swung and Blise slid underneath Reyshik and struck his lightsaber. Blise charged in again and on the last second, Reyshik brought out his lightsaber. The saber went straight through Blise's thigh and cut off his leg. Now Blise was angry. "YOU WILL NOT GET AWAY WITH THIS!" He shouted and used force storm.

Blise's eyes widenend as the saber went through his throat. "Thank you..." Blise said. "For ending this pain that Ja' Mahia has brought upon me.... But.. before I.. die.... I have a prophecy I predicted in my pocket... Show it to the evil tyrant....." And with that, the mighty General Blise passed to the force, finally free from the dark wrath of Ja' Mahia.

A small note fell out of Blise's pocket. It read..

"Once the land is barren by the dark and evil king

The son of the good master shall avenge the dead and sing

'The dark has gone, the light is here'

and slice in half the lord of fear.

The one who will save us will stray from the light

but will eventually come to help the fight

against the one, who haunts the night."

- General Blise

He twirled his saber and switched his saber off, sheathing it. He picked up the paper, reading it. "Goodbye, Blise," he said, walking off as his body disappeared. He headed back towards the Academy, his friend Drake walking up beside him, blaster holes in his clothing and scorch marks near his shoes and robe.

"So.. did you disrupt the system of Ja'Mahia's flagship?" Reyshik asked.

Drake nodded, whipping his sweaty bangs out of his face."Done. The rest of the ships are deactivated to. No escape," Drake said.

"You foolish Jedi!" Ja' Mahia shouted. "You always think you haave the upper hand but you don't!" Ja' Mahia turned to Miklos. "Where in the galaxy have you been when the Dark Dwellers invaded Alderaan? Didn't you know we had a plan? What about the time we purposely gave up on Coroscaunt? We have everything under control!"

For a moment there was silence, and then Ja' Mahia sensed Blise's death. "I know you sense it.. Ja' Mahia said. "You sense the passing of General Blise! He was helping you out all along! And see what this got him? He was killed by the one he secretly assisted. The jedi are liars!"

((Sorry, It's hard to keep up, any way,))

Natiss watched Miklos and Ja'mahia argue. He still hadn't answered Ja'Mahia's question.

He didn't know why he hated Ja'Mahia, jedi aren't supposed to hate, yet he still wanted to kill all the dark jedi and Sith in the galaxy.Even through the anger he had no desire to hurt Mikos or any other jedi, onlt Ja'Mahia. He jumped over Miklos and began to fight Ja'mahia.

Archived