Home

Ultimate EAW Mod v3.0

augrunt

hmmm getting back to that pwned thing, pwned why?... we were the ones who firstly tried to include the super star destroyer back in the demo using the model we were given to work with, we achieved that to our highest expectations.

also, the Executor is 1 of the MOST sought out Starship. Why not model it? just because Nexus released it first doesnt automatically drop us down to a copy cat. Hell were using a different model and its all skinned and ready to go.

hope this clarifies a few things, i dont want people thinkin were just doin what others are doing. We are on r own path and we choose to follow it.

So hopefully there wont be any sarcasm and insult flinging amongst the groups, i read now the posts that you guys are sharing information! (:D) thats excellent.

We both are "Servants" (an Expression) of the Community.

for the super star destroyer please dint make it huge because if any of you have looked at the pirate mod everything has been supersized and causes major freeze ups for the smallest battles. so please make it about the same size as the one from the demo and try to keep the rest of the ships the same size or every one will not be able to handle it.

for the super star destroyer please dint make it huge because if any of you have looked at the pirate mod everything has been supersized and causes major freeze ups for the smallest battles. so please make it about the same size as the one from the demo and try to keep the rest of the ships the same size or every one will not be able to handle it.

I've noticed that as well. It seems the game can't handle everything supersized and it ends up freezing up, like you said, or things start flashing and disappearing from it not being able to handle all the rendering (my speculation).

That issue is being addressed.

Archived