Home

Ultimate EAW Mod v3.0

augrunt

Not yet released but is complete and released to beta testers. Check out the Intro which will be included in the game.

click here!

There is another video recorded by an associate located in the Downloads section of the website. Visit http://www.ultimate-eaw.com to see it.

Thanks, and i am sorry about the delay, we have since lost the patience to wait for the patch. This latest mod has now the ability to disable itself by a simple uninstaller, which will replace all the files replaced by the mod.

Thank you yet again.

we are currently testing it extensively, you might even see us doing testing online. We are trying to iron out all the bugs, and make it balanced enough. the Imperials are still the strongest, but the rebellion can now fight back with there fleet.

F.Y.I, the Calamarians and the Frigates got into a group and complained for there own hangers, and all the Stations now equip them with STANDARD Hangers. You can now see them plop out X-Wings, and Y-Wings. :D.

Oh and can anyone impersonate a mon calamari's voice? we could hire you for a few voice recordings. i tried and i failed miserably. lol. i can do a good tie voice, but, heh we need a calamari voice.

To Answer Your Question: Soon... like tomorrow. perhaps

Sounds good.

I have two questions regading your mod.

1, Have you rescaled all the units correctly? I think it looks much better when you do :)

2, I read somewhere about your 2.01 release containing the Super Star Destroyer? What is this? The Eclipse or what? Just curious. Where'd you get the model?

no model as of yet, we have 2 models on hand we wish to import and get out there, but until petroglyph releases there tools, we cant. we will still attempt to get it out there though, i am working on an application, and bought a book "Visual Basic for Dummies". lol. so you can see how dedicated we are.

We have the "Tie Interceptor" as well as the "Executor" Executor is the ship that caused the death of the Death Star II. It is really what turned the tide between the rebels + imperials. Ironic...

can you tell me whats so special about UEAW

i did download it when i got the demo, but i cant rmemeber back then lol

so what is in this 3.0

i looked at the two movies, the beta one didnt seem to have anything new or that different than a bunch of existing mods

and the intromovie, well, il leave that

i wasnt able to find a list of stuff on ur site

is there anything radicly different? or new?

well you wont have to yet will you? its not released man. so calm down, when it is released, i will post up the changes like i always have. so stop being the "big man". cause theres nothing happening yet. uve been ticked off with me ever since the moderators talked to you about advertising.

Dude, u gotta grow up!... seriously man think about what you say before saying it. You look like a child ten times over now.

it's "The Droid Invasion and the Appearance of Darth Maul" an Episode I Classic. It gets better, but due to the size of the video (small), i couldn't fit it all in.

My Recommendations from Episode I:

Duel of Fates

Qui-Gon's Noble End (A Continuation from The Duel of Fates).

The High Council Meeting and Qui-Gon's Funeral.

[Note: That due to LucasArts/Star Wars Music Making, you'll usually find two songs in one. Hence the "The Droid Invasion "AND" The Appearance of Darth Maul. So yeah, pretty weak lol.]

(Qui-Gon's Noble End is pretty Cool when it uses the Duel of Fates theme in the background, really sad. you can tell exactly when Qui-Gon is struck down in the song. around 2:20 time in the song is when it get's that good.)

[Edits: Sorry about the Wrong Episode Numbers, I knew it was Number 1, just was thinkin of Number 2 at the time]

Also if your a REBEL Fan. You'll notice that in-game the music gets a real good turning point and you can't put your finger on it. I done the research, even went out and bought all the soundtracks from Episode IV onwards, since i knew it was 1 of the old trilogy songs. it's "The Pit of Carkoon and Sail Barge Assault" When luke is tied up and stuff and starts kicking arse, also when Jabba gets owned by a chick with a golden bra. lol.

Augrunt actually, Episode I Classic, Episode II has the Arena. Duel of the Fates if primarily from Episode I Just noting the wrong movie. Leia was in Jabba's Improsoment at the time dyring the Sail Barge Assualt. Leia eventually Kills Jabba.

I as well do like the music.

We'll be releasing a preview of the new Super Star Destroyer : Executor model shortly. I won't be showing the whole thing, but enough to keep you interested in what's to come.

Wonder if there was any other mod that did that? nah :smash:

actually you can set bones in 3ds max...by modifying i meant to be able to modify them (extracting the models from that format, editing them ourselves, and then putting them back in that format).

Sorry about the confusion, I tend to be vague or leave out details when i'm tired

actually you can set bones in 3ds max...by modifying i meant to be able to modify them (extracting the models from that format, editing them ourselves, and then putting them back in that format).

Sorry about the confusion, I tend to be vague or leave out details when i'm tired

But my friend, the EaW format may need a diffrent type of bone then the ones used in 3ds max, look at CNC generals for example, you couldnt just export a skeletal bone structure.

But my friend, the EaW format may need a diffrent type of bone then the ones used in 3ds max, look at CNC generals for example, you couldnt just export a skeletal bone structure.

That's a good point, I never modded with C&C models, only with the INIs. I used to love modding those games because there were so many things you could change.

Archived