Home

Birth Of The Old Republic

Star Wars

Birth Of The Old Republic

25,000 before the Battle Of Yavin, the Old Republic was formed.

Jedi are not as known until later, but several Politicians has organised the Old Republic.

Whether they can last forever is unknown, however if the Old Republic suffer, they won't let it suffer too much...

For now, we shall make Characters for this and I shall start when ready.

Rules

1. You can't have more than one Character unless if you ask me.

2. You can't have Sith until later in the RPG, but for now you can have Politicians, Jedi or Republic Troops.

Here is how you set up your Character.

Name: Chancellor Ualdi Béqué

Species: Human

Eye Colour: Blue

Hair Colour: White

Favourite Weapon(s): Blaster Pistol

Lightsaber Colour(s): None

Favourite Ship(s): The Endar Spire

Favourite Force Power(s): None

Master(s): None

Apprentice(s): None

Homeworld: Alderaan

Political Affiliation: Republic

Allies: Republic/Jedi

Enemies: Sith/Anyone who poses a threat to the Republic

Bio

Born several years before the Old Republic, he was the one who started the Old Republic. Many other Politicians and Jedi Knights helped him to start the Old Republic on Coruscant.

Meh I'm in!

Name: Ward Lotara

Species: Humanoid (looks exactly like a human but is of the Lotaran Clan/Race)

Eye Colour: Brown

Hair Colour: Brown

Favourite Weapon(s): Lotaran Ceremonial Blade, Vibro-Dagger

Lightsaber Colour(s): None

Favourite Ship(s): The Endar Spire, Raven-XIII

Favourite Force Power(s): None

Master: Chief Cyyihan Lotara (father, on his homeworld)

Apprentice: Vex Lotara (first born son, on his homeworld under the care of Cyyihan)

Homeworld: Unknown (the Lotaran Clan has lived on and ruled on their own planet for over 1,500 years)

Political Affiliation: Republic/Lotaran Clan

Allies: Republic/Lotaran Clan/Jedi

Enemies: Sith/Zakkarai Clan

Bio: Ward, heir to the Lotaran throne. A skilled warrior with a vibroblade, and a man who believes in order on a galactic scale and thus allies himself with the Rebublic. Grew up in the Lotaran lands, son of Chief Cyyihan and Lady Nelld. At age 19 he left his wife and children in the Lotaran lands to explore the galaxy as most Lotaran males do as they come of age, although most return at age 22 Ward did not. He stayed on aiding the Rebublic with both his skills and occasionally troops from the Lotaran lands. He currently serves (either as a guardian to Chancellor Ualdi Béqué if thats ok) [or] (aboard the Endar Spire if thats not ok)

(Due to lack of people, I'll start off. Note you can still join later. Just make a seperate post, before starting)

On the Endar Spire, Chancellor Ualdi Béqué from Alderaan decided to travel to the empty Planet of Coruscant. Along with his guardian, Ward Lotara, they had plans to start a Republic. One that would keep control of the Galaxy.

The Endar Spire landed on Coruscant.

"I have plans Ward" Ualdi told him, "Together we shall start the Republic"

(....:) im a little new on THESE forums but ill try my best

Name: Wind Meteor

Species: Human (but a bit shorter)

Eye colour: White

Hair colour: White (runs down to his shoulders)

Favorite weapon(s): Rare primitive Orange double-bladed lightsabre

Favorite ship(s): Anything avalable, usually public transport

Master: Rith Era (Great Wielder of the force, close to death now)

Apprentice: None

Homeworld: Naboo

Political Affiliation: Jedi

Allies: Republic

Enemies: Sith

Bio: Wind was born in secrecy on Naboo due to his unnatural powers. His parents were poor and when Wind was 7 monthes old, they had to abandon him. They were at their small table talking about where to leave him when someone burst threw the door, Rith Era. Rith explained that Wind would be safe with him and his talents would be kept secret. But Rith did not explain that he came to nurse his powers and that he too was a Jedi. Intill Wind was 15 Rith trained him, causing him to be extremely powerful in the ways of the force. At 15 though, Rith told him that he had to seek a better life but he could visit him whenever in need of advice. Rith didn't mention a better life wouldn't be avaliable to him because the Sith were growing stronger and would soon seek to kill him.

The Swift Rider, a corellian freighter piloted and owned by a man called Tieu Firuen, was probally one of the worst comfortable ship in the galaxy. The insides where filled up by junk and suvineurs of many trips to many planets and the stench of sweat was massive.

"When are we going to get to wherever we are going.?" Wind asked, Wind made the mistake of saying that he would go anywhere the pilot was going.

"Lemme see." Tieu answered from the pilot seat up front. "Probally in twenty minutes."

"Good, it smells horrible in here." Wind said as waved the air in front of him, as if slapping away the smell.

"What did you say?" Tieu said sharply, He was offended.

"Errr... Nothing." Wind said nervously.

"Ohhhh no, bad, bad, bad." Tieu was looking at a screen Wind couldn't see.

"What is it?" Wind said as he twisted and turned in his seat belt, trying to see.

"Space pirates." Was all Tieu said, then an explosion rocked the ship.

Another explosion rammed the ship sideways. Then another missile hit the boosters of the ship, nearly destroying the engines, which would be fatal to the ship and Wind and the pilot.

"Aww Bantha!" Tieu said loudly. "Turning on emergecy boosters."

"How long will we last on them?" Wind asked.

"3 minutes, Because they too were damaged." Tieu said grimly. "We'll have to land or face these pirate's wrath."

Wind unbuckled his seat belt and came over to the Tieu. "How about that planet." He pointed to a fairly empty planet.

"Thats Coruscant, Nobody has claimed it or used it for anything." Tieu explained. "But sure, It'll work till i can fix this poor thing up."

Another missile darted towards the freighter and destroyed the emergecy boosters just as they entered Coruscant's orbit. Now, if they wanted too or not, they were going to land in Coruscant. Crash land.

Wind got up and looked at Ualdi. Then he looked at Tieu. "I thought this planet was empty and unclaimed." He whispered to Tieu

"Well my database said it was unclaimed. They must have not claimed it offically yet." Tieu whispered back.

Wind looked at Ualdi. "You got any spare parts for a freighter?" He looked down at the mass pile of rubble. It didn't look like the ship was whole enough to be fixed. "Well, do you got food?"

Wind grunted and said "I dunno what we have to talk about but lead on." Wind studied the landscape carefully. It was empty, with the occasional forest patches and lakes, it looked like it would never be filled up. And to fill up the entire planet, that would take thousands of years. And this 'Republic' well, their wasn't many goverments that contained more than one or two planets.

Ualdi led Wind on.

"As I've said before" He started, "I think you can help us. Everyone has their special talents"

Ualdi sat on a forest stump.

"Sit" He told him.

Wind sat, unsure of what Ualdi would say.

"Now Wind" He said, "What help can you give to us?"

(lol, so im the first jedi on coruscant eh?)

Wind hesitated... "I'm both i guess..." He took out the old orange lightsabre from his belt, twirled it and stabed and fought and invisible oppenent, then brang it down on Tieu's arm, just barely cutting in. Tieu screeched in pain and kicked Wind. Wind came over to him and put his hand over the cut. Slowly, the cut started to heal, then their was nothing, only a small scar. Tieu stared amazed, forgeting that Wind could have taken off his arm there.

Then he turned to a rock the size of a man. He concentraited on it, and soon, the rock began to lift. Wind concentraited more, then actully threw it with the force. "My old master always said that their was many more like me, hiding from their own powers, but he said that I was unusually stronger in the force than them." He looked over at a stunned Ualdi. "The force.... Why does he call it that I wonder?"

Wind said slowly. "My master talked about it all the time, Its the things around us, its everything. The force is everywhere but only people with Midiclorians like me can use it. I don't know what midiclorians are though, but my master says i have a lot. He says if I train hard enough, I could even move mountains with the force. And I have been training, but when i try to move a mountain, its as if I don't have the force with me." He sat down, remembering Rith Era, Wind's master. He was still back at Naboo, teaching other young ones that have been abandoned the ways of the force.

(I was thinking of becoming your first Apprentice, who shall appear later).

"I think I have the perfect job for you" Ualdi said, "You shall teach people like yourself. You shall become the first person to train a new generation of people like you. What do you call your type of people anyway?"

Jedi, Ualdi thought.

"Come Wind" Ualdi said, "We have much to do. You should start the new Jedi Council, while I call many Politicians from every Planet to help us build the Republic"

My second Character.

Name: Yeda Koon

Species: Kel Dor

Eye Colour: Unknown

Hair Colour: None

Favourite Weapon(s): Lightsaber/Blaster Pistol

Lightsaber Colour(s): Blue

Favourite Ship(s): Anything

Favourite Force Power(s): Heal

Master(s): Master Wind Meteor

Apprentice(s): None

Homeworld: Unknown