Home

Birth Of The Old Republic

(sorry been a while since i posted)

------------

Ward backed away from the group slowly. He was only a bodyguard after all and had already been at the back of the group.

"All this hokie nonsense about Jedi... wouldn't last five minutes against a Lotaran child!" he muttered to himself as he walked over to a makeshift lookout post.

"I mean the forss? What's that s'posed to be, some sort of weapon. I bet if someo..." Ward stopped mid sentance as he noticed a ship landing. "Space pirates... just my luck..."

"Chancellor Ualdi... we've got company."

Without waitng for a reply or even a look Ward dived foward off the tower, rolling as he hit the ground. He pounced onto his feet and sprinted foward drawing his vibro-dagger and jumping at the ship, stabbing it into the side and holding himself there, waitng for his prey to come out. As they walked out the landing door that opened below him he pounced down, using his knife to cut away their armor straps, then stabbing their open chests. Ward, however hadn't noticed the other two ships which had landed over behind a mill to the east.

"Great, it had to be a fleet." Ward then ducked inside the ship to cover himself from blaster fire as he awaited the Jedi's help, after all he wanted to see how he would fair in combat.

(btw I read this page http://starwars.wikicities.com/wiki/Coruscant#History. Turns out Coruscant was used by the Rakata to build the Star Forge about 10,000 years before this is set, and that the planet already had a semi-big population as it was on the Corellian trade route or whatever. So basically I rekon we should find some evidense of this stuff and note it in the RP. Eg. we could find an old Star Forge building site.)

Ualdi saw his Bodyguard fighting a fleet.

"Wind, help Ward out" Ualdi told him.

Wind ran towards the battle, while Ualdi retreated. He had ran for a while, unsure of where he was going. Ualdi slowed down to a walk. He tripped. Ualdi got up and saw an abandoned building. Ualdi walked inside. Inside it was dark and dusty. Ualdi saw a flashing Console. Ualdi touched it.

"You have recieved one message" The Console said.

Ualdi read the message.

The Star Forge has nearly been completed.

From the Rakatan Elders.

Ualdi got out his Comlink.

"Ward, once you have finished the battle, meet me along with Wind in an abandoned building. There is something you must see"

(lmao u realise u just char-controlled, but its ok, i was going to run to the battle anyways. and how are you going to get ur 2nd char over here?? u could make him be like a slave to a politician that came here.)

Wind ran towards the battle. Their was now pirates streaming out of the ships. When he was close enough, Wind lept and ignited his lightsabre. He twirled around taking off heads and body parts at lightning speeds and agility. Wind held his lightsabre out to the side and force pulled a pirate near by to him. the pirate got pulled by some invisible force towards Wind and into his Wind's lightsabre. Wind force pushed a pirate into another, then stabbed both of them in the stomach. He force pushed 12 pirates away and threw his lightsabre, taking down 6. Wind and a pirate with a vibroblade circled each other, then Wind faked left, faked right, and stabbed the pirate in the heart. Wind made a boulder take out 8 other pirates. Then Wind slashed at rapid speeds, taking down 5. Wind looked around and saw the mass amounts of pirates. Wind deactivated his lightsabre and stepped back. Jedi were good, but not that good.

"Theirs to many of them, Ward." He called.

Wind's mind reacted instantly. If this guy was good, Wind thought, then he would keep the pistol trained on us and not let his mind swagger. That meant by the time Wind was halfway there the shot would be taken and Wind would be dead. Wind had to do something though. Faster than anyone could see, Wind turned around, ignited his lightsabre and swung at Yeda.

Ward stared at the boy wide eyed.

"Ah...ah.... wha...? Whats goin' on here! His arm... I can see it on the ground, but it's in his hands!"

Ward had an idea of what was going on. He knew it had to be something to do with this foorse stuff. He could see it was a great gift, rather than the hinderance he had first thought it was. Ward drew his vibroblade in fear.

"Back, I'm warning you. You are unarmed... I ah... I mean you dropped your blaster so back away now."

Their are many other people in the world like you and me. I call us Jedi. We use this thing called the force to do different things. Like how you made that blaster come to you. Its strange that you came here, I am building a place for Jedi to come." Wind told Yeda

Wind thought on that. Rith back at home couldn't train Jedi-learners forever, he was soon near death as well. "Yes, I accept.... Padawan." Wind didn't know why he said padawan, it was just something Rith called him when Rith was training Wind. "Come, Ualdi summons us." He started to walk towards Ualdi's signal.

"In answer to your question Wind" Ualdi started, "This is an abandoned building that the Rakatan used on Coruscant, many years before us. They built something in which they called a Star Forge"

"What is the Star Forge?" Yeda asked.

"Who are you?" Ualdi asked.

"Yeda Koon" Yeda told him.

"Well in answer to your question, the Star Forge is a factory the Rakatan built many years ago" Ualdi told him, "Now do any of you two know this Yeda?"

"It would appear that he is like Wind, a user of this so called force. I was wrong about these Jedi, they are strong in battle, the Rebublic could use them. Wait a second... the Rakatan? Weren't they wiped out years ago?"

(Do ya mind if I have a second character, I'll make him but if you say no I'll just have him there but sort of just tagging along and waiting on the ship etc.)

--------------------------------

Name: 'Scan'

Species: Droid

Droid Type: Information Storage/Battle Droid

Appearance: A small floating droid much like 'Remote' of KotOR 2. Although he was originally meant for information storage on Ward's journey he has been adapted to fight and co-pilot the Raven-XII.

Favourite Weapons: Droid Blaster, EMP Emitter (shuts down all droids, including Scan, in the area).

Favourite Ship: Raven-XIII

Master: Ward Lotara (owner)

Homeworld: Built on Ward's homeplanet by a scrap metal dealer

Political Affiliation: Lotaran Clan

Allies: Lotaran Clan

Enemies: Sith/Zakkarai Clan

------------------------

"'Scan', get over here. I want you to download this information about the Ratakan and see if you can analyse it, to see who produced it,"

"Woo-doo,"

"Just hurry it up!"

"Dee-doop, Woo-deep, be-be-bi."

"A Rakatan? Weren't they wiped out years ago by a disease?"

"IEEEP!"

"You were created Rakatan?"

"DEEEP!"

"Ok, ok, calm down. I forgot ok. So they weren't all wiped out then?"

"Deeka-doo, Be-di-doop. Woop,"

"So most were killed off by a disease, but a few survived here an there?"

"Deep,"

"I see. This is strange. Scan, download any other information and head back to the ship to analyse the rest."

(I don't mind you having another Character. As long as it's useful. No I'm kidding, you can have as much Characters as you want).

Ualdi, Wind, Ward, Yeda and Scan went to the Endar Spire that Ualdi and Ward had arrived on.

"Scan upload all the information on the Console" Ualdi told him.

As Scan went to upload the information, Yeda asked, "What are you doing on Coruscant?"

"Building a Repubic" Ualdi told him.

"But why start on Coruscant?" He asked.

"Because nothing lies on this Planet" He told him, "Or so I thought. As soon as Scan has uploaded the information, then we can knock that building down and start building"

Archived