Home

Deprived Bao-Dur

Feshk

Well, I havent seen hardly any armor mods for Bao-Dur, Ive seen all kinds of cool armor mods, robe mods, and whatnot None are compatible with Bao-Dur. Well it could be its not easy to make armor for him? Well anyway I would love to see a armor mod for him, I was kind of thinking modified Clone armor? Or just any armor in general, but Clone Armor would be cool, Maybe the Clone Paratroopers from Ep. III like the ones Commander Kode ,I think thats his name, leads on Utapau. I would just like to see more done for the Iridonian.

Thanks, I think I might have it already, but it doesn't sound firmiliar, Ill take a look.

Well, I guess I didn't have it, but I do now. Just to find some more Armor mods for the poor fellow, hehe, But If anyone is up to it, make him some armor, I mean if you listen to his voice in the game, he sounds pretty sad most of the time :)

• 2 weeks later...

Those are some nice mods for the droids, for Bao-Dur I was thinking of something along the lines of Jedi Robes without the actual robes and having a tunic without sleaves and then on his arms having some leather gloves with some type of wraps near the elbow or something.

They should have made a special robe for him since he can be a Jedi. All of the armor that doesn't restrict force powers looks retarded. I wouldn't even mind having his normal clothes but with some nice force power stats and defense.

Archived