Home

milkshake, important message

Ikhnaton

The idiot who spammed the site was most likely Duke, whom I believe is an aquaintance of yours in real life.

How many times are we going to have to ban someone you know in real life from this board? I'm getting sick of it, and I'm starting to consider options such as banning you so that you don't drag anymore lowlifes here.

either quit running your mouth about this site and bringing more dumbasses here, or i'm going to sacrifice one to save the many.

Guest Rogue 9

don't Ban Milky he's done nothing wrong...its not his fault that some of the people he invites aren't exactly up to par. personally while Jabba is a little irritating he does play a useful role...

Ike, I haven't brought anyone to these boards in over 6 months, bringing people like Duke and Jabba to the boards was, I admit a mistake, I thought it would be a good thing, I did not know that my friends would abuse this forum to the extent that they have did, I will talk with duke and MAKE him agree not to post here again, but on saturday my degree of control of him will become dramaticly smaller as I am moving to the other side of the world.

Guest Jabba The Hunt

Ummm, i have a confession to make, it was kinda me who invited duke to the boards, i was on the boards looking at some of my recent threads and matt says "Whats That" and i showed him the site and got him signed up, however i did not know he would be so much of a bastard as he has been. I seriously think something needs to be done about duke whether that mines banning every ip he uses and keep doing that, flood control should help but i think he will continue to do stuff now and then but only to relieve stress when he has a really bad day, me and milkshake will keep a check on him and put up duke warnings if hes in a bad mood, however we are no longer going to be at the same school so we will have to judge things from msn or when we see im around the area.

------------------

Official Forum Newbian

"Its Going down his leg i think we are going to have to amputate.

"No, dont take the leg, dont let them take the leg, they cant take the leg!!!"

"Its heading for his testicles"

"Take it, take the leg!!!"

jabbathehunt@hotmail.com

However, please be wary of banning the entire IP block he uses, that might (totally not sure) ban everyone on NTL, the UK cable ISP I'm switching to on Saturday. I'm pretty sure Duke uses it (mostly from 'whois'ing him on IRC the various times he's tried to infiltrate our PA channel).

goddammit!!! this is exactly the kind of **** i dont' want to have to deal with!! So what, are we supposed to walk on eggshells whenever duke is in a bad mood???

I don't have time for this kind of ****. I barely have enough time to administer this board as it is, but being as Gunner and R9 hardly ever seem to be around, I have to pick up the slack.

Jabba, you're so lucky I don't ban your ass right now just for bringing that idiot dumbass mother****er to this site!

Guest Jabba The Hunt

hey look i know how you feel mate, it wasnt my fault he saw it anyway, the school was the only place i could access the net at that time, People keep asking me to do stuff and i always say yes, its not my fault what duke did its his responsablity, no one likes him at the moment, he has a bad day and expects everyone to be sympatheic and he insults us all then expects us not be kind and generous to him, he a **** i know that, hes the sort of guy that will get no where in life. What good will banning my ip do, all it will do is make duke happy as he seems to want my life to be made worse, i get enough of this from everyone else in life i dont need it from here which is proably the place i am most excepted except home!!!

Oh and banning dukes ip will do nothing to ntl ive got that and its fine.

------------------

Official Forum Newbian

jabbathehunt@hotmail.com

Guest Wraith 5

Jabba I am sure that ike would not do that, he is just very upset right now, I hope after a few days he will be back to his old self!!!

Ike...

you don't have an email listed can you email me, i have a question for you.

Guest Rogue 9

Originally posted by milkshake:

And he doesn't have NTL:, and Zaarin, if you have any problems with NTL:, just ask me for advice, because I've had ALL the problems!

What ISP does he have now...

Guest Dj Skywalka

I think we all need to lay down, close our eyes, and count to 248. Backwards and forwards. Or at least CHILL OUT!

------------------

Dj Skweejie

-WORDS OF WISDOM-

Your mother was a hampster and your father smelled of elderberries.

Originally posted by Rogue 9:

What ISP does he have now...

Unfortunately, AOL (Bah!). I loathe the very sight of it, but it's the best dial-up ISP in my area (as difficult as that is to believe).

Originally posted by milkshake:

Banning the entirety of England is a great idea! (Sorry Jab and Zaarin) Doesn't bother me in the slightest biggrin.gif

So long as you don't ban NI along with it I don't much care either.....

Guest Jabba The Hunt

the ntl ip thing was for Zaarin.

------------------

Official Forum Newbian

jabbathehunt@hotmail.com

Guest Forceflow

Why does this all sound so familiar?

Oh right, just banned some d***head from my board twice.

Why are there so many idiots still living on this world? (And why is it that they keep coming into the internet!)

There should be an idiot control option in UBB...

------------------

Murphy was an optimist!

Webmaster of the X-Wing Alliance Upgrade Project

wouldn't that be nice, then Jabba wouldn't be around (opps I don't think I meant to put that, just think it)

Idiots were placed on this world so, everyone else could laugh at them. However they have infected the internet and now we need to destroy them.

------------------

"Dulce bellum inexpertis."

(Sweet is war to those who have never experinced it.) Roman Proverb

Archived