Home

bark bark

Guest rosencrantz

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Jabba The Hunt

what is the point of this thread? Ive made better ones!!!

------------------

Official Forum Newbian

Your more of a newbian than me, now thats saying something!

jabbathehunt@hotmail.com

Guest rosencrantz

oh my, no, boys! *i* am not going to get drunk! i'm just watching you silly space peanuts take your fill, and laugh, and score your money when you're

...i mean...

uhm, bye

Nah, man, I'm not the designated driver: I'm the Getaway driver.

------------------

"Do fish-people eat fish, or would that be like humans eating monkeys?"

"Humans do eat monkeys. In fact humans eat other humans. . . Y'know, as a species, we are really quite unpleasant."

[This message has been edited by Flying Beastie (edited June 13, 2001).]

Guest Rogue 9

I won't get drunk...I'll just act like it until everyone is incapacited then I'll take their wallets and bug out. biggrin.gif

Guest Jabba The Hunt

how did this thread do so well?

------------------

Official Forum Newbian

Your more of a newbian than me, now thats saying something!

jabbathehunt@hotmail.com

All of Rosie's threads do this well, kid. wink.gif

The temperature/humidex here is currently 27 <sup>0</sup> Celsius, which is the coolest it's been since Thursday (when I returned to Ottawa). This is the first time I haven't been sweating buckets, and I'm not going to be drinking anything carbonated because I'm already dehydrated.

*pours a tall glass of cherry Kool-Aid*

------------------

"Do fish-people eat fish, or would that be like humans eating monkeys?"

"Humans do eat monkeys. In fact humans eat other humans. . . Y'know, as a species, we are really quite unpleasant."

Guest rosencrantz

the speakers on my computer are crackling :o

ok, so this morning at 5 i woke up to *CRASH BOOM*, which was a terrific storm. first it rained, then poured, then my street turned into a RIVER OF TORENT, and then it HAILED. about 20 minutes later the sky was clear and the sun came up. 15 minutes later it was storming again. this cycle repeated itself throught the day until late afternoon. it was REALLY neet biggrin.gif

*grabs a nearby camcorder and tapes the drunken XWA Crew*

I'm gonna sell this on the net and get rich!

------------------

We've been going about this all wrong. This Mr. Stay Puft is okay. He's a sailor, he's in New York.

We get this guy laid, we won't have any trouble.

-Dr. Peter Venkman, Ghostbusters

*videotapes the beer can fly at a mirror, where Admiral saw Nitro's reflection*

------------------

We've been going about this all wrong. This Mr. Stay Puft is okay. He's a sailor, he's in New York.

We get this guy laid, we won't have any trouble.

-Dr. Peter Venkman, Ghostbusters

My speakers are crackling too. Hardly surprising, considering that, when I'm not gaming, I'm playing CDs. I need new ones; these have the sound quality of an old scratchy record player. frown.gif

We've had a few rumbles of thunder around here, but most of the noise now is coming from the incompetent roofing crew.

For three days now they've been stomping around over my head (I'm on the top [i.e., second] floor) in heavy boots and carrying sledgehammers, buzzsaws, and what looks like propane tanks (which they drop repeatedly). My lights are anchored into the ceiling, and they still sway. The dishes rattle, the walls and floor shake, and a very delicate model of the Starship Voyager very nearly plummetted off the bookshelf before I could set it on my bed. mad.gif

When they finish tearing off this (new) roof and installing another, I'll have about a week before another roofing crew shows up to tear this one off and put on another, and so-on. At least I can see where the senile, doddering landlord is spending our rent.

The landlord also forgot to unlock the laundry room today, so I have a pile of laundry here and no way to clean it.

I should know by now that humans are the sort of creatures that can't be trusted to operate without supervision. They need an external motivator to keep them on task and organized.

<small>Excuse me, I just heard something fall in the kitchen.</small>

------------------

It's like I always say: When the going gets tough, the tough . . . switch to artillery.

[This message has been edited by Flying Beastie (edited June 20, 2001).]

Archived