Home

bark bark

Guest rosencrantz

Guest Zoom Rabbit

That was just me, knocking down your Deep Space Nine model!

I wasn't going to drink anythingthing until I read this thread...but now I remember the four bottles of 'Black Butt' porter I stashed under the sink.

biggrin.gif Yummy-yum-yum!

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Jabba The Hunt

how on earth did this thread get so succesful?

------------------

Official Forum Newbian

Your more of a newbian than me, now thats saying something!

jabbathehunt@hotmail.com

Uh, everyone ignored your questions, so I'll be a good guy and answer them for you.

The reason why this was so successful was because it was rosie who started it and there were people here that wanted to talk to her. This sort of thing happens quite often here on the boards. Check the archives. Don't ask why this is so successful, just join in the fun.

It works becaus Rosie is the alpha-female/goddess of this forum; the first girl to stand toe-to-toe with us jerks and put us in our place. She's the one who keeps us from butchering each other, and tends to all the hurt feelings that none of us ever notice.

Without her, this forum would collapse in upon itself in a black hole of suckiness.

These are the shoes that Rommie's gonna have to fill while Rosie's away. I fervently hope she's up to it, and will continue to help in any way I can.

------------------

It's like I always say: When the going gets tough, the tough . . . switch to artillery.

Guest rosencrantz

i jest.

p.s. my mouse is busted and it took me 20 minutes to click on the right icon to post this

p.s.s. <font color="pink">i love you guys! </font color="pink"> biggrin.gif

p.s.s.s. you mean an official clubhouse sweeper, right? smile.gif

grammar lesson...

P.S. stands for "post script"

therefore, it would stand to reason that anything after that would be post the post script, ergo P.P.S., not Post Script Scipt.

smile.gif

p.s. i love you rosie wink.gif

p.p.s. we will miss you frown.gif

p.p.p.s. drink plenty of guinness for me biggrin.gif

going to miss ya rose. Watch out for those dnag frongs

p.s. sorry ike you are not allowed to love her wink.gif

P.p.s. anyone but Ike can love her.

p.p.s. Why can't Ike love her? becasue she is <marquee><span style="filter:shadow(color=red,direction=135); width:100%; color :green;">SPECIAL<marquee/>

Guest rosencrantz

so, ike, pray tell what your "Post Script Scipt" is >:B

touché my friend wink.gif

also, i think that i indeed have known kinnison for longer. i knew about you for longer ike, from guill, but we werent really friends at the beginning if memory serves me.

but this is no war to fight smile.gif cuz i dont like ANY OF YOU!

<font color="yellow"> <font size=1> *hihihihi* i jokes</font size=1> </font color="yellow">

Guest rosencrantz

that was one of the funniest posts in a long time, nutiferous! you have no idea how i laughed when i found that post forthe 1st time biggrin.gif

Archived