Home

A serious coversation (XWA Style)

Guest Rogue 9

yes, but the Strong become weak without sleep, so sleep is for everyone. I've been up for well over 24 hours now, and this is my weekend when I usally go into stasis for a day to save up energy stores for the coming week. biggrin.gif

I tried (and succeded) to do that for a long, LONG time. But unfortunately, the reality of holding down any job slightly better than stocking shelves tends to keep me up days now. Bummer... frown.gif

------------------

As the days go by, we face the increasing inevitability that we are alone in a godless, uninhabited, hostile and

meaningless universe. Still, you've got to laugh, haven't you?

Guest Jabba The Hunt

for the first time in about 3 weeks im up and i dont feel too tired.

------------------

Official Forum Newbian

"Its Going down his leg i think we are going to have to amputate.

"No, dont take the leg, dont let them take the leg, they cant take the leg!!!"

"Its heading for his testicles"

"Take it, take the leg!!!"

jabbathehunt@hotmail.com

Originally posted by edlib:

I tried (and succeded) to do that for a long, LONG time. But unfortunately, the reality of holding down any job slightly better than stocking shelves tends to keep me up days now. Bummer... frown.gif

Work sucks, doesn't it?

Originally posted by Nitro:

Work sucks, doesn't it?

Agreed. It has it's moments (usually these occur on payday!), but I am not, nor have ever been a "morning person". Yet my employers seem to think humans are more productive first thing in the morning, which is extremely odd for a college full of musicians, most of whom haven't gone to bed by the time I usually report to work. Ugh.

------------------

As the days go by, we face the increasing inevitability that we are alone in a godless, uninhabited, hostile and

meaningless universe. Still, you've got to laugh, haven't you?

Originally posted by Admiral:

Sleep during the day, be active at night.

I would do that, except that everything in my part of Ottawa closes at around 11 and I don't have ready access to a vehicle. frown.gif

Besides, night-time is too bright in the city: there're always spotlights/streetlights/flares/headlights all shining at around eye-level trying to turn night into high-noon. mad.gif

Why are all humans afraid of the dark?

------------------

It's like I always say: When the going gets tough, the tough . . . switch to artillery.

Archived