Home

Diablo II Exp. Pack, Lord Of Destruction

Review time. let's get it on!

(ding)

Gameplay: Have you played Diablo I and Diablo II? same deal. click and kill. Though the new character classes, the Assassin and the Druid really make for some interesting character development.

Graphics: Since it's creation, Diablo has been in 640*480. WHen you kick the resolution uup to 800*600, it's really pretty. You can see attacks comming from farthur away, and plan strikes a bit easier. and it looks PRETTY

Sound &Music:True, you have to fight through all 4 of the original acts to get to the new act, or convert an old character, but the music in act 5 is very well done. Suited for an area where there's a war going on. Drums, bass, it's all the music of war. along with the screaming of dying imps, demons, and other hellspawn. All the new skills for the Assassin and the Druid are top notch, and The voice acting is pretty good.

Plot: In DIablo II, you finally banished Diablo, Lord of Terror, and Mephisto, Lord of Hatered, back to the Abyss from which they spawned. however, Baal, lord of Destruction, remains in the mortal realm to find and corrupt the sacred WorldStone, the onle object that keeps ALL of Hell from taking over the mortal realm.You have to stop him. SImple. and fun. :-D

overall: a nice addon for an already pretty good game. 8 out of ten. If you liked Diabli, and Diablo II, this is a must buy. (REQUIRES Diablo II to play)

------------------

Don't knock on Death's door.

Instead, ring the doorbell and run away, he doesn't like that.

OFFICIAL ANIME AMBASSADOR OF XWA.NET!™

wink.gif I don't care for diablo II expansion pack...

I'm waiting for:

-Duke Nukem Forever cool.gif

-Max Payne

-Warcraft III

-Doom III

And also a new computer to play those games biggrin.gif

<font size=1>

[This message has been edited by Jem (edited July 05, 2001).]

Diablo was the most boring game I've ever played.

------------------

Was I supposed to eat the heads too? 'Cause I took nooo prisioners!

Once again, evil is defeated through the use of decorative agricultural technology!

Official forum Psychic

Guest Hans The Great

I thought Diablo was O.K. but nothing to get all excited about, it is a nice break from playing flight sims.

I can't wait for Max Payne to come out, along with Soldier of Fortune 2. Duke Nukem Forever is aptly named, it seems like the developers have been working on that forever.

[This message has been edited by Hans The Great (edited July 06, 2001).]

I have seen the latest Duke forever video preview... it ROX! you can ride loads of stuff, from a Donkey to an alien aircraft. And it's just so...WOW! I can't even describe it!

get the preview here:

www.3drealms.com/downloads.html

under "Duke Nukem Forever", file name: dnf2001

with a "NEW" next to it. wink.gif

It's worth it big time!

damn I can't wait for this game!! The ultimate alien ass kicker!

<font size=1>

[This message has been edited by Jem (edited July 07, 2001).]

Diablo was a low Tech game.. kinda a beer and pretzals game.. it was great for when i didn't ahve a decent Net connection, and a ratehr poor computer.

Now Diblo II comes out, and i realzied i dont have enuf time for it. And you ahve to be a Hardcore player to haev any fun on Battlenet. IF you can find server space

Archived