Home

Ultimate EAW Mod Public Beta Release!

augrunt

The Public Release Does include A Super Star Destroyer, but it is not the one you see on the films. It a Larger Star Destroyer with more weapons and A Proton Beam (Like Piett) The Tractor Beam CAN work on Home one and Large Mon Calamari Cruisers. Beleive Me I Sent ONE SSD to a Heavily Fortified Planet and I PWNED them all. IN fact the Rebels retreated. Cowards.

this is sorrta like a Total Conversion style, with th opening menue! anyways, i work with the mod, and the SSD has been avalible form the start. it is much better in this one, though! this mod is amazing, and im really glad to be part apart part of it! also, the update for this mod has been released!!!

no it doesn't

mod tools arent out yet, jut has a SD thats kinda big.

:vsd:

No it does...we have the actual code and hardpoints for the SSD when the mod tools are released, we are just using a beta version of it and using the ISD model for it so people can play around with it for now.

To those first few who had to register in order to download, sorry about that, the download section was not configured properly, now anyone can download it.

And for those of you who need a description, which is also posted on the website, here you are:

Ultimate EAW is a modification for Star Wars: Empire at War. The modification will focus on balancing game play while introducting new units, technologies, weapons and factions. The ultimate empire at war Mod has been available for download for the demo version of EAW, and soon a prototype of the mod for the retail version of EAW will be available. The first completed version of UEAW will not be available until some time after the modding tools are released to enable further modification of the game.

Implemented Changes

* New Splash Screen

* New Intro

* New menu

* Pirate Faction available

* Additional Pirate starship units added to fleet

* Pirate Tech upgrades and Starbase levels 1-5 added

* Shield and health points tweaked on many starships

* Hangers added to all rebel starships

* Fighter and bomber quotas for ships modified

* Missile explosion animations modified

* Turbolaser and laser cannon effects enhanced

* Heavy Turbolasers added

* Warhead Missiles added

* Proton Torpedo damage values tweaked

* Starship explosions damage surrounding units

* Super Star Destroyer : Executor introduced

* Jedi Cruiser introduced

* New Venator Class starships

* New Heavy Star Destroyer Class

* Allegiance Star Destroyer introduced

* Sheild and health points for all starbases tweaked

* Super Star Destroyer Construction Countdown added

* Boba Fett Siesmic Charge enhanced

Features on agenda

* New Ground units including machinegun team, AA team, sniper, darktroopers and plasma mortar team

* New fighter unit Tie Interceptor

* Ability of Starships to ram other starships and cause damage

* Tractor beam tweaked for different ship classes

More Features will be added to these as time progresses

This is BY FAR not the the full list of things we are changing and adding on, these are just a few of the changes that are either fully implemented in code or finished on the planning board.

By the way, if there are any free modellers ghosting the forums, we could use some modelling help.

I'm currently learning modelling on my own, but having some more experienced help would be appreciated.

I know there are more modellers out there, so hopefully you'll find this thread. ;)

with that starships ramming each other, you would have to create collision spheres since none seem to exist, and i would definately be interested in such an idea becuase you cant put the ships on the same layer becuase they would just keep flying through each other, and im tired of fighters flying through caps

i'm sorry, but if i told you, i'd have to kill you. ;)

btw, there is an image of the new in-game icon for the Super Star Destroyer Executor in the mod. As mentioned on the site, we are working on the allegiance star destroyer icon next, as well as icons for the new pirate units and the new standard infantry units.

check it out at http://www.ultimate-eaw.com

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Bryant... i hope you like all those changes, Might i direct your attention to the Agreement you sign if you install it... You touch the code ill sue you... simple as that, i like the way you stole my ion cannon code... aswell as the retreating in space...

Why didn't you give me any credit?

Hey Bryant... i hope you like all those changes, Might i direct your attention to the Agreement you sign if you install it... You touch the code ill sue you... simple as that, i like the way you stole my ion cannon code... aswell as the retreating in space...

Why didn't you give me any credit?

Ya he got the retreat code from somewhere else, before you had it.

And sue? Please. Sue someone who has no money and is a minor at that over the modding of a game. Case will get thrown out.

lets stay on topic with the mod and keep personal matters to PMs, I'd rather not have this thread locked.

On more positive news, we have two new renders on the site, one of the B-wing fighter and one of the Eclipse Super Star Destroyer. Go check them out.

Archived