Home

Modders\Modelers needed

EAWFAN

One suggestion: they look kind of fat for soldiers, perhaps extruding the polys on their sides by (-1)-(-2) units?

yeah good idea, I should extrude and then scale the side a bit so that it makes their body look less fat on the edges. Thanks dude.

One suggestion: they look kind of fat for soldiers, perhaps extruding the polys on their sides by (-1)-(-2) units?

its the armor as seen here

sold.jpg

but it can still be a little less fattend and do remember most of these models are still being worked on.

thanks for sumin that up darth yes im on dial up in florida(good and bad) if u want to join email me and talk to wildcat on what u should model. ill try to check my email once a day but it will ba tough(6 year old comp too :( )

I use 3dsmax but I've also tried the XSI demo and I'm impressed with that so, whatever, as long as you've got the knowledge of polygonal modeling or line modeling or whatever, and animation principles you're good to go.

Hey EAWFAN is it ok to put up the list of what to make here on the forums or is a better idea to keep that down?

Hey people, can u tell me what program u use to do this in? I use 3ds max, and lightwave, so if I can help at all, id like too.

If u can do modeling stuff that Wildcat says it looks like EAWFAN says u can join but still email him then join the forums at the website in my sig.

problem there, Im not a fan of starwars, and couldnt tell the difference from one ship to another. But I can model ships, but the ships I model arent from starwars, they are either from BallteStar Galactica, Babylon 5, & Star Trek, plus anything else I tend to create.

I havent used this XSI demo you mention, only Newtek's Lightwave & 3Ds Max. I joined the other forum as well.

yeah we are gonna make a ton of new ships. also we need at least 2 concept artists so if u want to do that any 1 email me. if you want to join then your in but only if you know how to make models(we will not teach you how to make models)

sorry i was unpacking(got back a few hours ago) wow lots of people if u want to join add me to ur msn and join the forums. my msn is : eawbf2@hotmail.com heres some more models :)thumb_40740.jpgthumb_40725.jpg

they havent been skinned yet(school , vacation, and such) also if any one wants to make a website for the mod talk to me i have a free thingy u just need a credit card

Archived